• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi.

I've got two fields that should calculate a score based on a number of other field values. Using case statements like this:

MAX(0,MIN(100,(
(

CASE( How_Big_Is_Your_Data_Environment__c,
"Less than 100 GB",0,
"100-500 GB",1,
"500 GB- 1 TB",2,
"1 TB- 50 TB",5,
"50 TB-100 TB",5,
"100 TB- 1 PB",4,
"1 PB +",3,
0.5) 
+
CASE( What_Of_Your_Data_Is_Unstructured__c,
"Less than 10%",0,
"10%-25%",2,
"25%-50%",6,
"50%-75%",10,
"75%-100%",10,
0.5)

I'm able to get a lead score, but only when it comes to picklist values. But I'd like to do the same thing with a checkbox value. For instance, I have a field called "Requested Download" which is a checkbox. I tried something like this:

CASE( Requested_Download__C,

"True", 50,

"False", 1,

)

And I get an error telling me this is the incorrect use of a case statement. So, how would I be able to do this using a checkbox value?

Thank You.  

Hi.

I have a custom formula set up to score our leads based on information they give us. We have an app set up that tells us the user's visit frequency, and based on that field, I want to update the lead score. Right now, I have this:

CASE( Visit_Frequency__c,
"1",3,
"2",4,
"3",4,
"4",4,
"5",5,
0) 

The only problem is that if a lead visits the site 3 times, they're getting a score of 11, where I'd like them to have a score of 4. The idea here is that the first time they visit, they should get a score of 3. The next time, their score should have a score of four (adding one). And I'd like to have the lead score increased by a maximum of 5 total for any visits above four. 

Can you tell me how to do this? Is it as simple as doing:

CASE( hubspot__Visit_Frequency__c,
"1",3,
"2",1,
"5",1,
0) 

Or am I missing something (I feel like I am).

Thanks!