• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have registered with salesforce in a Personal editions, its free and limited to one user. So i would like to know the details on user subscription charges for Enterprice and Unlimited editions of salesforce.

Can anyone please provide the details.

Thanks in advance,

Bhaskar

Hello Guys,

I am new to salesforce. I tried to create some custom object and application by using the options (Apex and other type options) provided by salesforce. 

But I like to know how to host my application which was already developed in .Net ?

Applications are of Web and/or Win based. I like to know how to Host the Web Application which was developed by ASP.Net.

Can anybody plese help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Bhaskar

Hello Guys,

I am new to salesforce. I tried to create some custom object and application by using the options (Apex and other type options) provided by salesforce. 

But I like to know how to host my application which was already developed in .Net ?

Applications are of Web and/or Win based. I like to know how to Host the Web Application which was developed by ASP.Net.

Thanks in advance.

Bhaskar

Hello Guys,

Thanks in advance.

Bhaskar

Hello Guys,

Thanks in advance.

Bhaskar