• 35 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am having problems getting email attachments to generate case attachments using the email2case agent. I can successfully generate cases from emails, however the email attachments do not get passed through.  Has anyone else encountered issues with this and if so how did you resolve them.

It shouldn't make a difference but I am using a developer Salesforce account.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tim
  • July 13, 2007
Hi,
I have enabled Topics for Opportunities on a sandbox. I can create a topic and assign it to any opportunity and I can run this SOQL on the developer console and I see the results 
select EntityId,TopicId from topicassignment

However I cannot see the object TopicAssignment when I connect to the Data Loader (yes, I am using the test.salesforce.com... URL). I have seen this tutorial https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000206510&language=en_US where I see that other people have successfully done it.

Any idea?

Hi there,

I want to do this: create an email template to report a Sales Manager about the new opportunities created.

So:

1- I list the opportunities

2- I list  Opportunity Line Items using the a code similar to this one at the wiki

3- And then I would need to list the Product (another related list) at that product lines.

How would you do that? I don't know how to do it...

Thank you so much!

PS. this would also be interesting to.

1- List an account

2- List its contacts

3- List cases related to those contacts...

and many more situations

Hi,
I have enabled Topics for Opportunities on a sandbox. I can create a topic and assign it to any opportunity and I can run this SOQL on the developer console and I see the results 
select EntityId,TopicId from topicassignment

However I cannot see the object TopicAssignment when I connect to the Data Loader (yes, I am using the test.salesforce.com... URL). I have seen this tutorial https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000206510&language=en_US where I see that other people have successfully done it.

Any idea?

Hi,

I am trying to use a workflow rule to create a task which is associated to the lead for a Campaign Member, when the status of the Campaign Member becomes a certain value (e.g. "Qualified"). I have created a workflow rule on the Lead object, picked "Lead: Campaign Member Status" for the rule criteria field, set appropriate conditions (Starts With 'Qualified'), and picked a "create task" action. However, the rule never seems to execute when the Campaign Member status changes to the specified value. (i.e. a task is not created) For now I have set the workflow rule to "Every time a record is created or edited" for now, although I will eventually change it to "When a record is created, or when a record is edited and did not previously meet the rule criteria".

Should the "Lead: Campaign Member Status" field work for this? If I change the criteria to a field which is directly on the Lead object, the task creation takes place, so I know the other settings for the rule are correct.

Many thanks in advance,

Mike Shawaluk

• April 26, 2012

Hi All,

I have been trying to follow the example on how to do this - http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/VisualForceEmailTemplates_sample

I have a custom object with Contacts as a related list. I wish to be able to list the Contacts within the email template much like the sample above.

I receive the error  "Error: Invalid Field Contacts for SObject customobject__c" using the below:

<apex:repeat var="cx" value="{!relatedTo.Contacts}">
        {!cx.FirstName}
        {!cx.LastName}
</apex:repeat>

I am assuming the sample is applicable to custom objects. Any suggestions appreciated.

I am having problems getting email attachments to generate case attachments using the email2case agent. I can successfully generate cases from emails, however the email attachments do not get passed through.  Has anyone else encountered issues with this and if so how did you resolve them.

It shouldn't make a difference but I am using a developer Salesforce account.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tim
  • July 13, 2007