• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

My CLI has a SOQL with a '<' and a '>' condition.  Getting this error

110 [main] ERROR com.salesforce.lexiloader.process.ProcessConfig  - Error loading process: SFDCCaseExtractProcess configuration from config file: C:\Extraction\Beans\process-conf.xml
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 22 in XML document from file [C:\Extraction\Beans\process-conf.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The value of attribute "value" associated with an element type "entry" must not contain the '<' character.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:

The value of attribute "value" associated with an element type "entry" must not contain the '<' character.

Is '<' operator not supported by CLI in a SOQL.

Is there a substitution variable i can use?

Plz suggest.

Regards

Sunil Nandipati.

My CLI has a SOQL with a '<' and a '>' condition.  Getting this error

110 [main] ERROR com.salesforce.lexiloader.process.ProcessConfig  - Error loading process: SFDCCaseExtractProcess configuration from config file: C:\Extraction\Beans\process-conf.xml
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 22 in XML document from file [C:\Extraction\Beans\process-conf.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The value of attribute "value" associated with an element type "entry" must not contain the '<' character.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:

The value of attribute "value" associated with an element type "entry" must not contain the '<' character.

Is '<' operator not supported by CLI in a SOQL.

Is there a substitution variable i can use?

Plz suggest.

Regards

Sunil Nandipati.