• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I am using CTI and a custom search page. I have a requirement wherein if values on CTI matches a result on custom search page in salesforce then on left hand pannel of console search page with result should be displayed and on right hand pannel result details should open. I wanted this to be happen with no manual intervation.

Is there a way to handle this using apex or VF page or Ajax.

Note: I am able to open custom search page in left hand pannel and result in right hand pannel. But it can be done if I enter the data manually to search and click on search result then result details opens right hand side. How can we controll left and right pannel if all of this done automatically through sysmte on console.

Hello,

Is there a way I can have a modal dialog box pop up over a standard object detail page?

My use case is:  If our sales team moves an opportunity into a certain stage we want a pop-up over the entire page to deliver some information to them regarding the opportunity based on certain criterea.

I've tried using jQuery and YUI via VF Pages but the modal popups only interact within the inline page.  Is there a way I could get it to pop up over the entire detail page without rebuilding the detail page in a custom VF Page?  Would an S-Control work?

Thanks