• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have configured an email to service in our sandbox and get this error when I try to send an email to the address setup under email to service.

I included my email in 'Accept Email from' on Email Service, Email Address as well as My Email to Salesforce configurations. Am I still missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I am fairly new to webservices and looking for some help here.

I have a fields on a Account which will be updated by another Salesforce org using outbound messaging. I understand I need to give them the endpoint where my webservice is exposed. Is that right? How do I get the endpoint that I need to give them?

Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to configure a simple website using site.com in a demo org. How can we publish this site?

I have a simple flow to create a Case record in Salesforce. I have Status and Priority fields(dropdown) on Screen element and have mapped these to the corresponding Case fields on Record Create Element.

However, my case is getting created but the picklist fields are not getting updated with the selected dropdown values. I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Also I'm looking up Contact details and saving the Contact ID in a variable. I'm trying to use this variable for ContactId lookup on Case while creating the case. However, even the Contact on Case is not getting populated. Could someone please guide me?

I'm fairly new to Apex Development. Our organization has a requirement to insert Contacts into the system and on insert or on update to the contacts, a Predefined password needs to be set for the Contact to be able to login to Self Service Portal. I was wondering if this is possible at all?

I'm fairly new to Apex Development. Our organization has a requirement to insert Contacts into the system and on insert or on update to the contacts, a Predefined password needs to be set for the Contact to be able to login to Self Service Portal. I was wondering if this is possible at all?

Hi,

Has anyone used Eloqua API to send emails to Contacts through code?

If yes ,  then please share the WSDL with me. I am not able to get the

"EloquaService Clietn" method from the WSDL.

Thanks,

Shruti

• December 28, 2011

Hi,

I want to display a list of records processed out of a batch process on a Visuaforce page for user operation.

The Batch process returns a list of records but the list is not passed to the VF controller. The list shows empty when debugged in the Vf controller. I do  realise that the batch process runs asynchronously, but the requirement is really critical.

Please reply as soon as possible. Any pointers will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dev1234.