• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello

Please, I am very new to Chatter and Salesforce for that matter (and have no experience coding for it yet), and need to remove email addresses from displaying on Chatter. I was told it could be accomplished using CSS, but can't find any information on where to access the CSS. Could someone please be kind enough to tell me a "For Dummies" way to access that code so I could modify it? Taking steps to acquaint myself with it all, but the learning curve might take me a little while and this is a change I need to make right now.
Many thanks in advance. 

Hello

Please, I am very new to Chatter and Salesforce for that matter (and have no experience coding for it yet), and need to remove email addresses from displaying on Chatter. I was told it could be accomplished using CSS, but can't find any information on where to access the CSS. Could someone please be kind enough to tell me a "For Dummies" way to access that code so I could modify it? Taking steps to acquaint myself with it all, but the learning curve might take me a little while and this is a change I need to make right now.
Many thanks in advance.