• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all

how to display content(dynamically) from salesforce data. we are creating site pages. in that publication tab, this tab content (long text)  display dynamically. i tried repeaters but this repeater not working for long text area. what will i do. Please let me know how to create this much functionality. Please help me 

Thanks 

krishna

Hi all 

How to create pagination in site.com please response me this possible or not?

Thank you.

Hi,

where I create objects in site.com production account. This object useful for retrieve the dynamic data to site.com site, In production account  setup--> object--> custom object--> here no new object creation button for new custom object.  how to create new objects in site production account please help me. 

Thanks for advance 

When using the web-to-lead generate in Salesforce, we can add fields for Campaign and Campaign Member Status to add the Lead to a Campaign and update his/her status.

These fields are not available in the Site.com Form element. I know I can add a Custom Code element and paste the web-to-lead code, but I want to use the Site.com Form element as it offers some other benefits.

Hi,

Iam just trying to figure out a way of how to store the historical data so that that can be used for reporting purposes. I cannot set the field history tracking because there are already 20 fields on which history tracking is set and also we need all the historical data to be stored.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

I have added a clone quote button on Quote. On this button, I have added :

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/22.0/connection.js")}
result = sforce.connection.query("select id,opportunityid from Quote where id = '{!Quote.Id}'")
window.top.location.href =
    "{!URLFOR( $Action.Quote.NewQuote ,null,[clone=1,id=Quote.Id,retURL="/"&Quote.Id],true)}&oppid=" +
    result.records.OpportunityId

This successfully creates a clone of current quote but it doesnt copy custom field values of quoteline items in my clone quote. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks

• October 02, 2012

Hi all

how to display content(dynamically) from salesforce data. we are creating site pages. in that publication tab, this tab content (long text)  display dynamically. i tried repeaters but this repeater not working for long text area. what will i do. Please let me know how to create this much functionality. Please help me 

Thanks 

krishna

Hi,

i am creating repeat element using custom code from salesforce custom object , in this i have visible only mandatory fields. how to get the fields from custom object in repeat element custom code. please solve this 

Thank you. 

Hi all 

How to create pagination in site.com please response me this possible or not?

Thank you.

Hi all,

how will get the dynamic data for site.com site and how to display the content in site.com.

Thank you.

Hi All,

I have 2 objects :

1. Standard object USERS

2. Custom object : Medical License

I need to have 1 to many relationship with medical license.

Limitations :

I cannot create master-detail relationship on medical license object with the user object.

I am creating a user and it is getting saved in the user object but when i want to save the user id in the medical license object as well.  how can i do it ? please help on this issue and please help me with a sample code.

Thanks

Mpm

• September 13, 2012

Hi,Community!

I tried Site.com.

But, There is no "Publish Changes" button in my development environment.

I can not do "Manage Domains".

What do you have to be able to do?

Regards,

Hi, I'm trying to fortmat a date to look like "Tue, Aug 14, 2012 2:00 PM EDT".

The problem is that no matter what formatting option I choose, it always uses {!Webinar_Date_Time__c}. In other words, when I click the customize option, it always shows up as {!Webinar_Date_Time__c} no matter which formatting option I choose.

I was hoping that if I choose the Day of the week option, it would give me {!Webinar_Date_of_Week__c} and if I choose time, it would give me {!Webinar_Time__c}. This way I could customize it and use the following:

{!Webinar_Date_of_Week__c} {!Webinar_Long_date__c} {!Webinar_Time__c}

which would translate into

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 2:00 PM EDT

Hi all,

How to publish site.com site in web?

Thank you.