• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I want to get the list of all the duplicates in the SF on the basis of First Name and Last Name. I don't have that much time to go into the detail page of each and every record and find duplicates by clicking "Find Duplicates" button. Is this possible by any other way to just click a button and get all the list in one shot?

Thanks.

Hi, I want to export some of my records from SFDC to external file. These records are actually the result of application of VLOOKUP function in the excel file. The number of records are around 2000. So can I achieve this?

Thanks.

Hi, I have imported around 5000 records in my custom object through Custom Object Import Wizard. Out of those 5000 records, almost 3000 are imported in SF and remaining 2000 are skipped due to duplicates. Now, I want to find out those 2000 records which are skipped during import process. Is it possible to find them out?
Hi, I have created one junction object "Consumer - Campaign Association". Consumer and Campaign are two master objects. Now I want to import some records which contain all the fields of Consumer object and Name field of the Campaign object. I want the Consumer records to be associated with the Campaign automatically after the import. So how can I achieve this?

Thanks.
Hi, I have created one custom object named PPR Consumer. I have set a workflow email alert on it. Whenever a new record is created an email is sent to the email id specified in the Email field. This email alert is working fine. An email is coming to the mailbox. But it is not getting logged in the Activity History related list of that new record. Can anybody tell me why it is happening so?

Thanks.

Hi, I am not able to login to force.com com ide for my Sandbox org. I am able to login into my sandbox through browser with same credentials. Tried to login by resetting my security token also. But still couldnt get it.

The error getting shown is,

Unable to connect to hostname 'test.salesforce.com'

Inavlid username, password, security token; or user locked out.

Please verify and/or change your credentials.

Hi, I am trying to develop a trigger which will insert a unique value for a text field for the newly entered record. The value to the text field should be assigned depending on the value of the another Picklist field. The trigger is as follows.

trigger PPCIDtrigger on Lead (before insert, before update)
{    
    if(Trigger.isInsert || Trigger.isUpdate)
    {
        for(Lead a: Trigger.new)
        {
            if (a.Lead_Type__c == 'Paisapak Consumer')
            {
                a.PPC_ID__c='WS' +  ;        
            }
        }
    }
}

Here Lead Type is a pick list and PPC ID is a unique text field. I want to assign a value in PPC ID field only when Lead Type = "Paisapak Consumer". One more thing I want to add after "WS" text in PPC ID field is sequence number which shall start by 001 for the first record whose Lead Type is "Paisapak Consumer" and then shall be increased by 1 for every next new record whose Lead Type is "Paisapak Consumer". Will be grateful if I get assistance for this.

Thanks.

Hi, I want to export some of my records from SFDC to external file. These records are actually the result of application of VLOOKUP function in the excel file. The number of records are around 2000. So can I achieve this?

Thanks.