• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm new to Force.com IDE and tried to follow this Tutorial 2 to create Mileage Tracker App. On step 5 to make the default profile (Admin) to see the new application, it called for getting the admin profile XML under "src" folder by simply Refresh from Server. However I cannot get the profile XML to appear.

Please help. Thanks!

Hi,

I am a beginner at Salesforce coming from Oracle development background. I wonder if there are good technical design document templates out there that can capture all the components (objects, apex, vf page, etc) essentials to a Salesforce project?

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm new to Force.com IDE and tried to follow this Tutorial 2 to create Mileage Tracker App. On step 5 to make the default profile (Admin) to see the new application, it called for getting the admin profile XML under "src" folder by simply Refresh from Server. However I cannot get the profile XML to appear.

Please help. Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm a Salesforce developer with 2 years of experience. Recently i've decided to give my certification. I have found that even after 2 years of experience i find many questions in dumps difficult to answer.

Is creating the Recruitment app essential to crack the exam?  I also found I need to memorise  a lot of numerical data related to salesforce Limits.

My friend suggested that going through all of the dumps available is enough to crack the exam. Is it enough if i go through all the available dumps and learn the ones i couldnt answer ?

Please let me know as i'm deciding to give the exam by next week.