• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Our company has this idea of "networks" of accounts - similarly to how linked in shows you networks of connections.

I'm trying to create a page, or link to a page, which shows all of the "second degree" connections to the account whose page you're currently on.

I've created a custom object Network__c that has a master-detail relationship to Main_Dealer__c (account) and a lookup relationship to Network_Member__c (account)

Given the relationship below, I need a page/report/table which would display that Account A and Account C are related by a "second degree of separation"

Network 1 = Account A (master-detail), Account B (lookup)

Network 2 = Account B (master-detail), Account C (lookup)

caveat: I can change anything about the custom Network__c object in order to make this work properly.

Any thoughts and/or controller and page code you could provide would be wonderful

I'm not a developer and am having a heck of a time creating test coverage. I have created a trigger which automatically creates an opportunity when a custom object meets certain criteria (code below). Other than pointing me to the Apex Classes overview page, would someone be able to help me structure the code to test this?

Any help would be SUPER appreciated.

trigger Opportunity on Offers_and_Messages__c (after update) {

list<Opportunity> Addopp = new list<Opportunity>();

for( Offers_and_Messages__c o : Trigger.new )
    {
      if(o.Business_Days_in_Queue__c == 2 && o.recipient_dealership_stage__c != 'Member')
        {
        Opportunity PA = new Opportunity (
            AccountID = o.Recipient__c,
            OwnerID = '005d0000001VA91AAG',
            Name = o.Name,
            StageName = 'Prospecting',
            CloseDate = o.closedateforopportunity__c,
            LeadSource = 'Non-Member Offer'); 
            Addopp.add(PA);//You have to add it to the list before you insert
            }

insert Addopp;

Our company has this idea of "networks" of accounts - similarly to how linked in shows you networks of connections.

I'm trying to create a page, or link to a page, which shows all of the "second degree" connections to the account whose page you're currently on.

I've created a custom object Network__c that has a master-detail relationship to Main_Dealer__c (account) and a lookup relationship to Network_Member__c (account)

Given the relationship below, I need a page/report/table which would display that Account A and Account C are related by a "second degree of separation"

Network 1 = Account A (master-detail), Account B (lookup)

Network 2 = Account B (master-detail), Account C (lookup)

caveat: I can change anything about the custom Network__c object in order to make this work properly.

Any thoughts and/or controller and page code you could provide would be wonderful

I'm not a developer and am having a heck of a time creating test coverage. I have created a trigger which automatically creates an opportunity when a custom object meets certain criteria (code below). Other than pointing me to the Apex Classes overview page, would someone be able to help me structure the code to test this?

Any help would be SUPER appreciated.

trigger Opportunity on Offers_and_Messages__c (after update) {

list<Opportunity> Addopp = new list<Opportunity>();

for( Offers_and_Messages__c o : Trigger.new )
    {
      if(o.Business_Days_in_Queue__c == 2 && o.recipient_dealership_stage__c != 'Member')
        {
        Opportunity PA = new Opportunity (
            AccountID = o.Recipient__c,
            OwnerID = '005d0000001VA91AAG',
            Name = o.Name,
            StageName = 'Prospecting',
            CloseDate = o.closedateforopportunity__c,
            LeadSource = 'Non-Member Offer'); 
            Addopp.add(PA);//You have to add it to the list before you insert
            }

insert Addopp;

I have a sandbox on a production system that I've been able to successfully use with the Apex Data Loader and the Eclipse Force IDE for several months.

Today, I can no longer login to my sandbox account with either tool.  I reset my security token, but I still cannot login.  I am able to login to the production system without problems with these tools.  I can also login to the sandbox from the Browser without problems.

Please help!

Thanks,

Dave