• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
Request somebody to help me clear this challenge.

VISUAL WORKFLOW - CHALLENGE: 
"Configure a flow that creates a new account, contact, and opportunity using a single form. Then place it on your users' Home page.
Flow name: New Customer Flow
Add a screen with five fields: First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage
The flow creates three records from the data entered: an account, a contact, and an opportunity
Set three fields as required: Opportunity Name, Close Date, and Stage
Set the opportunity name: {Company Name} - {Last Name}
Set the opportunity close date: one month from today
Set the opportunity stage: Prospecting
Add a Flow component that references New Customer Flow to the default Home page
Activate the Home page
"

Although I have created the 'New Customer Flow' and added it successfully to my default home page, I am getting an error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the 'New Customer Flow' flow in the default Home Page."

In the following screenshots, you can see that the 'New Customer Flow' is present on the default home page layout.

User-added image

User-added image
Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I feel i have done all the steps but still get Could not find the 'New Customer Flow' flow in the default Home Page.

for the Collect Information from Users and then Operate on It with Visual Workflow badge. 
Any help would be great. 

Hello,
Request somebody to help me clear this challenge.

VISUAL WORKFLOW - CHALLENGE: 
"Configure a flow that creates a new account, contact, and opportunity using a single form. Then place it on your users' Home page.
Flow name: New Customer Flow
Add a screen with five fields: First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage
The flow creates three records from the data entered: an account, a contact, and an opportunity
Set three fields as required: Opportunity Name, Close Date, and Stage
Set the opportunity name: {Company Name} - {Last Name}
Set the opportunity close date: one month from today
Set the opportunity stage: Prospecting
Add a Flow component that references New Customer Flow to the default Home page
Activate the Home page
"

Although I have created the 'New Customer Flow' and added it successfully to my default home page, I am getting an error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the 'New Customer Flow' flow in the default Home Page."

In the following screenshots, you can see that the 'New Customer Flow' is present on the default home page layout.

User-added image

User-added image
Thanks in advance!