• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello guys,

I am using Splunk to collect data from salesforce :  https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/949/

There is a python script, running for like 2 years here and working all fine until the 11th of august around 10.36AM Paris time (i never opened it, never changed it).

Now, I am getting errors, and all my reporting about my helpdesk are frozen. This issue is related to the timestamp, that was present, and is no longer present anymore :

For exemple, when the script ran correctly, I collected that kind of logs :

2017-08-11 10:36:58 Id=500b000001DXjqyAAD AccountId=001b000000gcijpAAA Assigned__c=003b000000VT2aJAAT CaseNumber=00009457

Now, I am getting this (after workarounding the problem) :

Id=500b0000009YiyPAAS ARelancer__c=False AccountId=001b000000IR2k5AAD CaseNumber=00002114

As you can see, timestamp is not longer collected by my script from SalesForce. Is there any changes done at this date for the timestamp? Anyone else is meeting a similar issue?

Thank you
Jean

PS : I workarounded the script to see what was wrong, but without timestamp, nothing works
Hi there,

we have been reaching the limitation of API request : 15000

Support extended the value to 25000 until thursday, but waiting for that, we want to identify and decrease the number of API calls, because it prevents us from working, and service goes totally down.

We reached the limitation on sunday, while we were not working for more than 48 hours. Everything was working fine on friday, as we were working all day long.

This behavior is really abnormal, and we would like to know how it could have increased that much, without touching anything. 

Thank you very much
Jean
I need some help figuring out how to do the following. I have a custom button sitting on an account page layout. The custom button is currently set to open a VF page in a new window. that currently works fine. Our users use the service console view and they would like the VF page to open in a sub-tab instead of a new window. So after clicking the button the current account page (that the button is sitting on) should remain and a new sub-tab should open up showing the new VF page. They need to copy info from the acount page and paste it into the new VF page which is why they want it in a sub-tab so they can go back and forth between the two tabs. If you can help please provide example code. I am fairly new so the more explanation you can give the better :-) Thank you.