Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi folks,

I'm trying to create the following PushTopic

PushTopic pt = new PushTopic();

pt.Name = 'CaseNotifications';

pt.Query ='SELECT Display_Name__c,Display_Screen_Suffix__c FROM Case WHERE Origin = 'Walk-in' AND Status != 'Closed' AND Remove_From_Screen__c = False ORDER BY CreatedDate ASC NULLS FIRST LIMIT 10';

pt.ApiVersion = 40.0;

pt.NotifyForFields = 'Referenced';

pt.NotifyForOperationCreate = true;

pt.NotifyForOperationUpdate = true;

pt.NotifyForOperationUndelete = true;

pt.NotifyForOperationDelete = true;

insert pt;

And receiving an error that states: "Line: 5, Column: 85 expecting a semi-colon, found 'Walk'"

And I am trying to figure out whats going on, but I know for a fact that the query is formed right, because I use that query in a class and formed it via Workbench.

What is going on?
hi
I am trying to implement google recaptcha v2 for one our communities. I followed few examples provided online and was able to setup the captcha form. So internally it uses a VF page and its loaded within an iframe in the lightning component. Now the issue i am facing, is that the image gets cut off and since the scrollable property of the iframe is set to false, the image is just cut off making it unusable. Tried different css styles but couldnt manage to make it work, hence reaching out to the community to help. Thanks in advance.
User-added image
hi
I am trying to implement google recaptcha v2 for one our communities. I followed few examples provided online and was able to setup the captcha form. So internally it uses a VF page and its loaded within an iframe in the lightning component. Now the issue i am facing, is that the image gets cut off and since the scrollable property of the iframe is set to false, the image is just cut off making it unusable. Tried different css styles but couldnt manage to make it work, hence reaching out to the community to help. Thanks in advance.
User-added image
I want a vf page to show up on a custom lightning component on a community public page. It is embedded as an iframe and loads/works perfectly if I’m logged in but without login I am getting this error in console “Refused to display <apex page> in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'deny'.” I am not sure if this is a salesforce limitation or I am missing some settings. Clickjack settings for vf page is turned off and the community guest profile has access to this vf page.

Hi folks,

I'm trying to create the following PushTopic

PushTopic pt = new PushTopic();

pt.Name = 'CaseNotifications';

pt.Query ='SELECT Display_Name__c,Display_Screen_Suffix__c FROM Case WHERE Origin = 'Walk-in' AND Status != 'Closed' AND Remove_From_Screen__c = False ORDER BY CreatedDate ASC NULLS FIRST LIMIT 10';

pt.ApiVersion = 40.0;

pt.NotifyForFields = 'Referenced';

pt.NotifyForOperationCreate = true;

pt.NotifyForOperationUpdate = true;

pt.NotifyForOperationUndelete = true;

pt.NotifyForOperationDelete = true;

insert pt;

And receiving an error that states: "Line: 5, Column: 85 expecting a semi-colon, found 'Walk'"

And I am trying to figure out whats going on, but I know for a fact that the query is formed right, because I use that query in a class and formed it via Workbench.

What is going on?
I have developed a personal website based on the Force Dot com Site technique. Now I want my site to become a searchable entity from a leading search engine like Google/Yahoo. Can you please guide me how to do that?? In my coding section I have used one meta-tag which help me to put a custom Keyword tag in my site. I have used :<meta name="keywords" content="Nilanka|Kundu| Nilanka Kundu|Salesforce|Salesforce Dot Com|SFDC|Salesforce Developer | >And then I’m trying to search my page from Google by using the tag string I’ve used. But it’s not the right trick. Can you please suggest me the right trick for that??     ………………………..Thanks,                                                Nilanka.