• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are using the <lightning:tree> component. There is one issue we are facing related to the width of the child nodes when the text content in child nodes is more that the available width. The tree shows up like this. Does anyone have any solution to this?
User-added image
We have a <apex:detail> page component where in we could just put the component on the visual force page and pass required parameters and it shows the entire record in a layout similar to the standard detail page of that record. The field layout, the buttons and the related lists, everything was picked up from the page layout and a change in the page layout was impacted here as well.
Do we have a similar component in lightning.
We have a compoent <lightning:recordView> but it brings up only the fields, the related lists are not coming up.
I have a master org wherein a package has been deployed. I use this master trial org to copy everything to another org. This copies all the elements on the new org, all the elements, workflows, fields, objects, process builder, etc.
Now when the process builder is triggered, I am getting this error.
Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. unable to find field dataType for complex reference: myVariable_current.00N4100000928IA.00N41000008LdEY.00N4100000928mmNotFound, element: interaction.definition.mdapi.FlowVariable@14aae28b, dataType: null Contact your administrator for help.: []

Now, the issue I see here is that there are 3 ids. "00N4100000928IA" id I am getting in the new org, "00N41000008LdEY" I am not getting and "00N4100000928mm" also I am getting in the new org. So I am not able to understand what the issue is.
I have a custom label created in my developer org. When I use that label in any lightning component, it works fine in developer org. But the same label is not accessible in the package org. Is is giving me an error of protected component. Any ideas?

Nupur Modi
I have an input file on a VF page. And there is a required field as well. The problem is that if someone uploads a file and doesn't enter the required field and clicks on Save, I am getting the "Max View State" error. Because the file goes into the view state and SF internally throws an error.

Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

Thanks in advance
Nupur Modi
I have an output panel which is rendered as a div on the top of the page (something like a pop up opening, but it is not exactly a pop up, it is a simple div with style: display set to none and block as required. Within this div, I have input fields in page block section which render the default question mark symbol and the help text also.

Now the issue is that, in the div pop up, the position of the help text is disturbed, as to it comes far off from the ? symbol
Hi

I am using JQGrid in a VF page. I have given hardcoded pixel width to the grid which works fine for a articular resolution only. If resolution changes or someone zooms in / out the browser window, then the width of the JQGrid is disturbed. Does anyone have an idea as to how to set width of JQGrid in percentage?
Hi

I have a visual force component which is inside of an output panel which is placed in a div.

<div id="divContainer">
     <outputpanel id="opComponent">
          <component ..../>
    </outputpanel>
</div>

There are multiple records on the page and on click of the "Edit" of an individual record, the component is opened (divContainer style set to display:block).

In the first scenario, the user clicks on "Edit" of one record and the component is displayed.

There is a standard required field validation in the component and a "Save" and "Close" button. If someone clicks the "Save" button without entering the required value, the validation executes. Then if someone clicks "Close" then the divContainer style is set to display:none. All is fine uptil this point.

Now someone clicks on "Edit" of some other record, the component is displayed but the error from the previous record remains as it is. In short the component is not getting rerendered.
I have an apex:repeat. And an output panel inside of the repeat. If the repeater has 10 iterations, this means that I have 10 output panels on the page each with a dynamic id generated at the time when the page was rendered. Now on the click of a button, I want to rerender only 1 out of these 10 panels. Is it possible?

Nupur Modi
I have a page with shows some basic controls in the top section and a component below it. On click of a button ("Add controls") in the component, there is another component which is displayed. This component is displayed with the effect of a pop u window opening on top of the main age but actually it is a div styled accordingly.

When there are some validations in the basic controls in the top section of the page, and we click on "Add controls" button in the component, the next component opens up as required, but the top of the component displays the errors from the main page.

I have tried various ways to fix the issue including disabling the "Add controls" button when there are some validations on the main page but I am not able to fix the issue.

Can someone please help me with this.
We have a <apex:detail> page component where in we could just put the component on the visual force page and pass required parameters and it shows the entire record in a layout similar to the standard detail page of that record. The field layout, the buttons and the related lists, everything was picked up from the page layout and a change in the page layout was impacted here as well.
Do we have a similar component in lightning.
We have a compoent <lightning:recordView> but it brings up only the fields, the related lists are not coming up.
I have a master org wherein a package has been deployed. I use this master trial org to copy everything to another org. This copies all the elements on the new org, all the elements, workflows, fields, objects, process builder, etc.
Now when the process builder is triggered, I am getting this error.
Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. unable to find field dataType for complex reference: myVariable_current.00N4100000928IA.00N41000008LdEY.00N4100000928mmNotFound, element: interaction.definition.mdapi.FlowVariable@14aae28b, dataType: null Contact your administrator for help.: []

Now, the issue I see here is that there are 3 ids. "00N4100000928IA" id I am getting in the new org, "00N41000008LdEY" I am not getting and "00N4100000928mm" also I am getting in the new org. So I am not able to understand what the issue is.
I have an input file on a VF page. And there is a required field as well. The problem is that if someone uploads a file and doesn't enter the required field and clicks on Save, I am getting the "Max View State" error. Because the file goes into the view state and SF internally throws an error.

Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

Thanks in advance
Nupur Modi
Hi

I have a visual force component which is inside of an output panel which is placed in a div.

<div id="divContainer">
     <outputpanel id="opComponent">
          <component ..../>
    </outputpanel>
</div>

There are multiple records on the page and on click of the "Edit" of an individual record, the component is opened (divContainer style set to display:block).

In the first scenario, the user clicks on "Edit" of one record and the component is displayed.

There is a standard required field validation in the component and a "Save" and "Close" button. If someone clicks the "Save" button without entering the required value, the validation executes. Then if someone clicks "Close" then the divContainer style is set to display:none. All is fine uptil this point.

Now someone clicks on "Edit" of some other record, the component is displayed but the error from the previous record remains as it is. In short the component is not getting rerendered.
I have an apex:repeat. And an output panel inside of the repeat. If the repeater has 10 iterations, this means that I have 10 output panels on the page each with a dynamic id generated at the time when the page was rendered. Now on the click of a button, I want to rerender only 1 out of these 10 panels. Is it possible?

Nupur Modi
I have a page with shows some basic controls in the top section and a component below it. On click of a button ("Add controls") in the component, there is another component which is displayed. This component is displayed with the effect of a pop u window opening on top of the main age but actually it is a div styled accordingly.

When there are some validations in the basic controls in the top section of the page, and we click on "Add controls" button in the component, the next component opens up as required, but the top of the component displays the errors from the main page.

I have tried various ways to fix the issue including disabling the "Add controls" button when there are some validations on the main page but I am not able to fix the issue.

Can someone please help me with this.

I am trying to create a professional PDF document using standard APEX and HTML properties to create my content.

I am facing issue with the word-wrap property of CSS as it is misbehaving.

Let me explain

I am trying to display the contents of a field in a table (around 7 columns) and render it as pdf. Regardless of what I try, i cannot get the word-wrap to break the word so that the text does not go beyond the container.

Here is the code

<table class="tableStyle" >
<thead>
<tr>
<th width="5%" style="color:#FFFFFF;" align="center"><div id="inner">#</div></th>
<th width="30%" style="color:#FFFFFF;"><div id="inner">Field</div></th>
<th width="15%" style="color:#FFFFFF;"><div id="inner">Type</div></th>
<th width="30%" style="color:#FFFFFF;"><div id="inner">Values</div></th>
<th width="10%" style="color:#FFFFFF;"><div id="inner">Default Value</div></th>
<th width="10%" style="color:#FFFFFF;" align="center"><div id="inner">Track History</div></th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<apex:repeat value="{!customObject.fields}" var="field">
<tr>
<td width="5%" align="center"><div id="inner">{!FLOOR(count)}</div></td>
<td width="30%"><div id="inner">{!field.label} ({!field.fullName})</div></td>
<td width="15%"><div id="inner">{!field.type}</div></td>
<td width="30%">
<div id="inner">
<apex:repeat value="{!field.values}" var="value">
{!value}<BR/>
</apex:repeat>
</div>
</td>
<td width="10%"><div id="inner">{!field.defaultValue}</div></td>
<td width="10%" align="center">
<div id="inner">
<apex:image value="{!URLFOR($Resource.DesignDocument, IF(field.trackHistory, 'images/checkbox/checkbox_checked.gif', 'images/checkbox/checkbox_unchecked.gif'))}"/>
</div>
</td>
<apex:variable var="count" value="{!count+ 1}"/>
</tr>
</apex:repeat>
</tbody>
</table>

and here is the css
table.tableStyle {
width: 100%;
border-collapse: collapse;
background-color: white;
cellpadding:0.5em;
table-layout: fixed;
}
#inner {
border-width: 0em;
margin: 0em;
word-wrap: break-word;
overflow: inherit;
}
td, tr, th{
font-family: Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 0.9em;
color:#000000;
align: left;
vertical-align: top;
word-wrap: break-word;
overflow:hidden;
}

Here is the kicker -
When I render this table in visualforce as pdf, the content overflows and gets clipped (due to overflow:hidden) if i dont specify the overflow:hidden property, it spills over in the next <td> block

But when i take the renderas pdf away from the page, the content wraps properly. Could you tell me how to resolve this issue?