• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
INFO|SFAuthenticationManager|Cancel authentication called.  App is not currently authenticating.
INFO|SFAuthenticationManager|No current user account, so creating a new one.
Token encryption based on MAC address.
SFOAuthCredentials: Either access token does not exist, or could not decrypt access token with old encryption format.  Clearing the credentials.
-[NSConcreteMutableData randomDataOfLength:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x17e585d0
** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '-[NSConcreteMutableData randomDataOfLength:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x17e585d0'
*** First throw call stack:

How can I avoid the crash?
What is this message saying? I get this all the time on the console, during startup.

2014-06-23 14:46:24.084 APPX[23373:60b] SFOAuthCredentials:tokenForKey: (-25300) no existing "com.salesforce.oauth.activation" item matching "{
    acct = "appX.salesforce.com";
    class = genp;
    "m_Limit" = "m_LimitOne";
    "r_Attributes" = 1;
    svce = "com.salesforce.oauth.activation";
}"

What is this message saying? I get this all the time on the console, during startup.

2014-06-23 14:46:24.084 APPX[23373:60b] SFOAuthCredentials:tokenForKey: (-25300) no existing "com.salesforce.oauth.activation" item matching "{
    acct = "appX.salesforce.com";
    class = genp;
    "m_Limit" = "m_LimitOne";
    "r_Attributes" = 1;
    svce = "com.salesforce.oauth.activation";
}"

Hi;
We have developed an application with salesforce mobile SDK natif android; in the first authentication page there is checkbox "remember user name", but when i check it,  and return to the same page, the systeme don't remember the ancient logins  :

User-added image

So my question is : is there parameter to add to the webview wich contain this login page to store logins and let this checkbox work correctly.

Thanx.
  • June 18, 2014
Hi;
We have developed an application with salesforce mobile SDK natif android; in the first authentication page there is checkbox "remember user name", but when i check it,  and return to the same page, the systeme don't remember the ancient logins  :

User-added image

So my question is : is there parameter to add to the webview wich contain this login page to store logins and let this checkbox work correctly.

Thanx.
  • June 18, 2014