• Team Lead
  • AccessPay

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I log into my salesforce Org and pass my session id to another location. using that session id I can open Salesforce using that session Id.
salesforce can not trach the ip and location. also I have close salesforce but other location salesforce session still active.
I have lot of confucation about the salesforce security issue. for referance i have devolop theis application
http://mbytesolutions.co.in/services/SalesforceSession.aspx

Hi All,

I am trying to access the class varible dynamically for one of my requirment. Please see the code.

public class CaseUpdateTestingClass {
    public string AssetSN = '1AED45';
    public string CDIDId='3498474';
    public string ContactFirstName='SalesForce';
}
CaseUpdateTestingClass es = new CaseUpdateTestingClass();
string ss = 'AssetSN;CDIDId;ContactFirstName'; // Here I do dynamic assignment
for ( string a : ss.split(';'))
system.debug('*********** : '+es.get(a));

Thanks
Shaijan Thomas
Hi,

I am having 2 formulas which is holding the values of the mul ti select picklst values in it , i am trying to conacenate both the formulas in another formula field , where i am not able to save it

getting formula size char exceeded error

Kindly help me what to do in my case

Thanks in Advance
Hello. Is it possible (and how) to display (render) a VF page on another VF page?

Example:
<apex:page>   

<apex:pageblock>
</apex:pageblock>

Render Visualforce here

<apex:pageblock>
</apex:pageblock>

</apex:page>

Hi Everyone!

I have recently made a custom object called 'Prospects'. In my company prospects are seen as unqualified leads. Would anyone be able to help me create a convert button on my Prospect custom object which would convert the prospect into a Lead. The 'Lead' object I am referring to is the standard Salesforce Lead object. I have very little knowledge of Apex and Visual Force so any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Hi ,

I am looking to create a pivot styled report in Salesforce.
Matrix report could have been a gud option but it only allows row grouping for maximum 2 fields.

I want row level grouping with 4 fields.
Is it possible to do OOTB in any way possible.

If not,what would be the best way to customize it .
Also,ideally the count against each row should be clickable so that user can see the records associated to that count.

Thanks.

I was thinking that I could create a 'data feed' for Power Pivot using REST API... has anyone done this? Is this possible?

I know Salesforce.com has a WSDL2Java plugin for Eclipse, is there one for netbeans?

By the way, is there a document that explains how to set up a SForce development in Netbeans ?

Thanks.

• May 25, 2004