• 25 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
There was a new critical update named "Remove Instance Names From URLs for Visualforce, Community Builder, Site.com Studio, and Content Files". But after active it, all of the Tabs which contains a Visualforce Page could not be shown on one/one.app when display with the Safari browser on the iPhone.

To make sure this issue was not caused by any other reason, I created the following simple Visualforce Page
<apex:page >
    <apex:outputPanel id="output">Test Page</apex:outputPanel>
</apex:page>
And I also make it be "Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app"
Then I create a new Tab and also I add it in the Salesforce Navigation in Mobile Administration.

When I deactive that critical update, I can see the text "Test Page" when I click my sample Tab. But unfortunately, it shows nothing after I active that option.

Why? Anybody else meets the same probelm with me?

It looks like that Claibome mets a similar issue, but I think there is a little difference: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=9060G0000005TW2QAM

BTW, I also noticed that when the problem occurs, there were several errors reported in the console, several 404 errors and also a strange "Failed to load resource: too many HTTP redirect" error.
  • February 22, 2018
How to create a Gross Margin % field
Working in Quote and using Total Price and 2 custom fields TPQCost and INTCost, both of which roll up all Quoteline values in the Quote.
Want to express this as in COGS and as Gross Margin results. Working on Gross Margin  at the moment, and use this formula in Excel.
=(J1-(J2+J3)/J1
Where
J1 is Field Quote/Total price
J2 is Field Quote/TPQCost … “total external costs”
J3 is Field Quote/INTCost … “direct costs”
If I use a literal copy of Excel’s formula,  (TotalPrice -  (TPQ_Cost__c +  INTCost__c )) /TotalPrice is shows as 23,948,989.09% which is non sensical. Other formula with just one cost field gives same result.
Is there a formula that can provide a margin result?

There was a new critical update named "Remove Instance Names From URLs for Visualforce, Community Builder, Site.com Studio, and Content Files". But after active it, all of the Tabs which contains a Visualforce Page could not be shown on one/one.app when display with the Safari browser on the iPhone.

To make sure this issue was not caused by any other reason, I created the following simple Visualforce Page
<apex:page >
    <apex:outputPanel id="output">Test Page</apex:outputPanel>
</apex:page>
And I also make it be "Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app"
Then I create a new Tab and also I add it in the Salesforce Navigation in Mobile Administration.

When I deactive that critical update, I can see the text "Test Page" when I click my sample Tab. But unfortunately, it shows nothing after I active that option.

Why? Anybody else meets the same probelm with me?

It looks like that Claibome mets a similar issue, but I think there is a little difference: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=9060G0000005TW2QAM

BTW, I also noticed that when the problem occurs, there were several errors reported in the console, several 404 errors and also a strange "Failed to load resource: too many HTTP redirect" error.
  • February 22, 2018