• Staff Product Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 
I am going through Salesforce1 Mobile Basics in Trailhead. In Customizing Compact Layouts Trail, I am trying to complete the challenge. But, It's giving following error.
Either the contact object does not have a compact layout named 'Phone and Email', or it is not set as the primary compact layout.

Error
 TrailheadCompactLayoutScreen

TrailheadCompactLayoutEditPage
And I am creating this compact layout on Standard Contact Object.

Regards,
Narendra
Hello, 
I am going through Salesforce1 Mobile Basics in Trailhead. In Customizing Compact Layouts Trail, I am trying to complete the challenge. But, It's giving following error.
Either the contact object does not have a compact layout named 'Phone and Email', or it is not set as the primary compact layout.

Error
 TrailheadCompactLayoutScreen

TrailheadCompactLayoutEditPage
And I am creating this compact layout on Standard Contact Object.

Regards,
Narendra
I created a compact layout for cases and changed the assignment but it wont update on Salesforce1.  
Hi All,

I have created a compact layout for contacts for one of my challenge in trailhead. It appears to me fine and I have checked it as my primary compact layout but it is giving an error-

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Either the contact object does not have a compact layout named 'Phone and Email', or it is not set as the primary compact layout"

Please advise