• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I'd like to prevent certain cases from coming in, and also notify the user about that.
Before insert trigger with AddError to prevent the case creation, also prevents the Messaging.SingleEmailMessage from being sent for some reason. Tried to run the message sending in a @future method, did not work either. Anybody has any idea or advice?

Thank you,
Eran
Am working on Email to Case functionality.
In the Email body,I have the Roll Number  in the body and Used the Sring methods to saparate that number from body.and i have maped that number to custom field(Tag_ID__C).But Email to case functionality allows the duplicate cases.How we can restrict the Duplicate cases.

I know one option : Change the Filed As Unique(Check the Unique  Check box ).

But it is effecting the my other functionaity.Any other possible Solution please?.

Thanks,
John.
public List<Account> Accountlist { get; set; }

public SelectOrganization(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller) {

}

public List<Account> getAccounts() {
if(Accountlist == null) {
Accountlist = new List<Account>();
for(Account a: [select Id, Name from Account limit 25]) {

// As each Account is processed we create a new Account object and add it to the accountList
Accountlist.add(new Account(a));
}
 return Accountlist;

}

}
Error:SObject constructor must use name=value pairs at line 16 column 17
Please help.
What needs to be done.

I'm new to salesforce Please explain these question
Is it advisable to call batch class from trigger? If Yes, Why? If No, Why?
Installing Software has encountered a problem.
An error occured while collecting items to be installed.

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=epp.package.java, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Unable to read repository at http://media.developerforce.com/force-ide/eclipse42/plugins/com.salesforce.ide.apex.core_35.0.0.201510211056.jar.
Connection reset
Unable to read repository at http://media.developerforce.com/force-ide/eclipse42/plugins/com.salesforce.ide.core_35.0.0.201510211056.jar.
Read timed out
 public List<String> kamNa {
        get {
            if (kamNames == null) {                
                kamNames = new List<String>();
                Schema.DescribeFieldResult field1 = Brokerage__c.Control__c.getDescribe();                
                for (Schema.PicklistEntry f : field.getPicklistValues())
                    kamNa.add(f.getLabel());               
            }
            return kamNa;          
        }
        set;
    } 
I have created a dataset in wave which joins 3 of my custom object. I have uploaded the json file. It runs with no errors in data moniter. But when i am trying to open that data set. i am getting below error.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error in Job ID query.cs9-app2-3-was.3y7qcU9Z6gj9oQVeRhr3ik: {"messageType":"Error","results":"edge-query replied with HTTP 401 (Unauthorized)"} 185962198-27785 (-1633278881)
  • May 27, 2015