• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,

And first of all sorry if this thread is not in the right category.
I would like to display Steelbrick CPQ in a VF page, which is part of a Community.

Apparantly this is possible to do, according to this page : https://www.steelbrick.com/steelbrick-cpq-communities
But I can't find any documentation about how to do it... does someone already experimented with it?
Any info available will be more than welcome, I've opened a case for this issue, but I didn't received any answer...

Thanks for your help!
Jérôme

Hi,

I am trying to create a community with calendar shared to customers, is there a way to do it? From what I've read on the success community it seems impossible...
I've noticed that you can have the events in Create, Read, Edit, Delete for partner community (=> https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=users_license_types_communities.htm&language=en_US), but even with the documentations I've found on the internet I didn't manage to make it work.

Can someone please help me?
Thank you!
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to style my first form in a Lightning Component and I'm having problems with the ui:input. For exemple: with the ui:inputDate the label has a line break before the input when the ui:inputSelect has no line break... could someone explain this to me and how I can put a line break for every type of ui:input.
I'd rather use the ui:input instead of the HTML input because of the <input type="date" /> that doesn't work properly on every browsers...

I would be happy to share your knowledge on the subject,
Thanks in advance and sorry if this question has already been asked
Hi,

I'm developping a VF page where there's an outpullink with an ID to link to a report, I'd like to do the exact same thing but using it's name to link it
Can you help me on that one, must be pretty simple but I can't manage to do it...

Thanks for your help!
Hi,

First of all, I'm quite new to VF and Apex developments, so sorry if this question sounds simplist for you guys.

I'm developing a VF page that calls a Report when you click on an image. For now the call is made by an outpulink calling the ID of the Report and i works fine. But what I want to do is call the Report by it's name.

Any idea how I can do this?
Thanks very much for your help on this,
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a Single-Sign-On for my Community from a Salesforce org, actually I'd like to do exaclty what is detailled in the following documentation, but for Communities and not Portals.
https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Salesforce_as_an_Identity_Provider_for_Customer_Portal

My problem is that the Authentication provider (found in Setup | Security Controls | Auth. Providers) do not include communities, and instead include Portal.

This is confusing, because I was thinking Communities had replaced Portals.

Thank you very much for your help!
Sincerely
Jérôme
Hi,

I'm new here and I try to add a Web Canvas to a Visual Force page. I've created the application in Heroku and now I'm suppose to add this code to my Visual Force page :
<apex:canvasApp applicationName="myappname" namespacePrefix="mynamespaceprefix" height="400px" width="750px"/>

My problem is that I've created the namespaceprefix in "Create > Package" but I can't manage to make it work in my VF page displays an error message, saying that either the applicationName and/or the namespacePrefix is wrong.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks very much for your time,
Jérôme
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to style my first form in a Lightning Component and I'm having problems with the ui:input. For exemple: with the ui:inputDate the label has a line break before the input when the ui:inputSelect has no line break... could someone explain this to me and how I can put a line break for every type of ui:input.
I'd rather use the ui:input instead of the HTML input because of the <input type="date" /> that doesn't work properly on every browsers...

I would be happy to share your knowledge on the subject,
Thanks in advance and sorry if this question has already been asked
Hi,

I'm developping a VF page where there's an outpullink with an ID to link to a report, I'd like to do the exact same thing but using it's name to link it
Can you help me on that one, must be pretty simple but I can't manage to do it...

Thanks for your help!
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a Single-Sign-On for my Community from a Salesforce org, actually I'd like to do exaclty what is detailled in the following documentation, but for Communities and not Portals.
https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Salesforce_as_an_Identity_Provider_for_Customer_Portal

My problem is that the Authentication provider (found in Setup | Security Controls | Auth. Providers) do not include communities, and instead include Portal.

This is confusing, because I was thinking Communities had replaced Portals.

Thank you very much for your help!
Sincerely
Jérôme
Hi,

I'm new here and I try to add a Web Canvas to a Visual Force page. I've created the application in Heroku and now I'm suppose to add this code to my Visual Force page :
<apex:canvasApp applicationName="myappname" namespacePrefix="mynamespaceprefix" height="400px" width="750px"/>

My problem is that I've created the namespaceprefix in "Create > Package" but I can't manage to make it work in my VF page displays an error message, saying that either the applicationName and/or the namespacePrefix is wrong.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks very much for your time,
Jérôme
Hi,

I have created a visualforce page for the community login, when I choose login page as my custom visualforce page I am getting error as displayed below.

Unable to set a VF page as Login page for my community.

I tried assigning all Profiles to that VF page but it still gave me the same error.
User-added image

Hi,

I have created a visualforce page for the community login, when I choose login page as my custom visualforce page I am getting error as displayed below.

Unable to set a VF page as Login page for my community.

I tried assigning all Profiles to that VF page but it still gave me the same error.
User-added image