• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Am working on survey using visual flows. i have one object that is question object. using fast lookup am getting the all the question list from question object and using loop am passing question to screen. by default one time one loop will pass 1 question to on screen, if you want next question if will redirect to next screen. 

My requirement is using loop i want to show more then 1 question on screen..  how it is possible plz let me know any solution is there...

Regards
Gb
  • August 10, 2015
HI Guys,

i have one requirement. one profile people can reset other profile user passwords or create new credentials  and this profile people can send the custom email template of reset password or send new user login credentials. in email template we have to mention temporary password and link to set password . actually how to mention this standars fileds in custom email template

thanks in advance.

• June 03, 2015
Hi All,

Am working on survey using visual flows. i have one object that is question object. using fast lookup am getting the all the question list from question object and using loop am passing question to screen. by default one time one loop will pass 1 question to on screen, if you want next question if will redirect to next screen. 

My requirement is using loop i want to show more then 1 question on screen..  how it is possible plz let me know any solution is there...

Regards
Gb
  • August 10, 2015

How can we implement setpageSize through <apex:repeat>

Data are displaying through Repeat. I want to display 10 at a time
and want to add  "Previous" & "Next" Button in VF Page.

Caan anyone help??

HI Guys,

i have one requirement. one profile people can reset other profile user passwords or create new credentials  and this profile people can send the custom email template of reset password or send new user login credentials. in email template we have to mention temporary password and link to set password . actually how to mention this standars fileds in custom email template

thanks in advance.

• June 03, 2015