• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have to schedule a deployment from one dev sandbox to another dev sandbox for every day. Can someone help me to understand how can I schedule deployments?

Any help will be appreciated.
We have opportunity record types based on products selected and the page layout changes by record types. On product update, i am using Process builder + flow to check the related products and update the matching record type. Classic used to update the record type and load the record page with record type matched layout. Lightning does not load automatically and users have to manually refresh the page to see the revised page layout. Is there a way to enfore full page refresh when the record type is updated through flow?
I have to schedule a deployment from one dev sandbox to another dev sandbox for every day. Can someone help me to understand how can I schedule deployments?

Any help will be appreciated.
 What is the Metric component in Dashboard? Could someone explain with an exampel in an easy terms. I am new to Salesforce. Appreciate your Response?
We have opportunity record types based on products selected and the page layout changes by record types. On product update, i am using Process builder + flow to check the related products and update the matching record type. Classic used to update the record type and load the record page with record type matched layout. Lightning does not load automatically and users have to manually refresh the page to see the revised page layout. Is there a way to enfore full page refresh when the record type is updated through flow?