• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey Guys,

Im tasked with creating a Button that updates the related record on a Case/Ticket quick action area that we have in our instance. This button should provide fields for update on the Proposal (PPS Proposals object name) that is attached to that Ticket. So it's an Update button. 

The user needs to have the option to update only a few fields on that record. -

Proposal Status (Picklist)
Core Estimated Hours (Number)
Core Estimated Fees (Currency)
Core Discount (Currency)
One-Time Solution Fee (Currency)
Add-On Estimated Hours (Number)
Add-On Estimated Fees (Currency)
Add-On Discount (Currency)
Type (Picklist)

I have never done this before and could use some (any?) help! Is this even possible? 

Mony

Hi 

I'm looking for entry level Salesforce admin jobs in Maryland. I'm ready to work for Non Profit organizations too.

Hi

Can any one suggest me project based real time scenario's in development which is on Triggers, SOQL , SOSL , Batch apex, Schedule apex and governing limits

Thanks In Advance
Sampath palli

Hello,

I have a VisualForce page with the select element:

<apex:selectList value="{!StyleGuide}" size="1" styleClass="SlectBox" id="styleguideSelect">
  <apex:selectOptions value="{!StyleGuideOptions}"/>
  <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" onComplete="resetItems()" rerender="dropdownpanel, guidelines, imagespanel, result-count" action="{!doSearch}"/>
</apex:selectList>

Here is a compiled HTML:

<select id="j_id0:j_id60:dropdownpanel:generationTypes" name="j_id0:j_id60:dropdownpanel:generationTypes" class="SlectBox " size="1" onchange="A4J.AJAX.Submit('j_id0:j_id60',event,{'similarityGroupingId':'j_id0:j_id60:dropdownpanel:j_id64','oncomplete':function(request,event,data){resetItems()},'parameters':{'j_id0:j_id60:dropdownpanel:j_id64':'j_id0:j_id60:dropdownpanel:j_id64'} } )" style="display: none;"> 
  <option value="Generation 3" selected="selected">Generation 3</option>
  <option value="Generation 2">Generation 2</option>
  <option value="Generation 1">Generation 1</option>
</select>

It works perfectly fine in Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE Edge. Doesn't work in IE up to 11. Selecting an option do nothing.

The error which I'm getting when page is loaded:

[Error] Could not retrieve a valid progID of Class: Microsoft.XMLDOM. (original exception: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: ActiveXObject)
It is thrown from Sarissa.js

The error when I'm selecting the option element:
TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'A4J.AJAX.Submit')

Is there any solution to fix that?
Thank you!