• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has there been an Excel Connector or something equivalent built that is compatible with a Mac?  I have Office for my Mac, and basically would just like to refresh a Salesforce report from excel without having to log into Salesforce each time and pull the reports.

I understand the Excel Connector is not available for Mac. Anyone found an alternative that provides the same ease-of-use relative to LexiLoader?

We'd like to use excel connector with a Mac. It doesn't look like that is possible now, but can anyone tell me differently? Does Connect for Office actually work on a Mac?
Is there an effective way to link Salesforce.com & Excel with a Mac

Our company uses an Excel based bidding form that needs to integrate with the customer information based on SFDC.

Thanks for any help.

Mark
I have downloaded the installer but when I open my Excel nothing happens... Is this because I'm on a Mac?  I called support, they can't help me.
Hi all,

I am new to Salesforce REST API and I'm trying to get the Opportunity Owner value as shown in the UI thru the REST API.  Calling the REST API will only return the OwnerId and I would like to return value shown in the UI which is the firstname and lastname.  I can actually do this by creating a custom formula field but I was wondering if there is another way to do this without creating a custom field.

Thanks,
Victor