• Senior Developer / Consultant
  • Cognizant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

In my developer orgs, I have noticed this a lot of times. "Add another forecast type" under forecast settings work in some orgs & doesn't in other orgs. 

What can cause this link not to work?

User-added image

As per the docs, record sharing is not available on External object. Does that means that all users will be able to see all external object records (as they are searchable) .

Is there is way to configure record level access for records ?

As, an Example, let say you have Account and related orders (external object) records. Now, user will have defined access to account records. However, will they be able to access all order records irrespective of their access to Account records?

In my developer orgs, I have noticed this a lot of times. "Add another forecast type" under forecast settings work in some orgs & doesn't in other orgs. 

User-added image

hi guys, 
i have a question plz:
How can i get a reference to a custom label dynamically using lwc:
i have this code and i want to convert it to lwc:
var currentCat = categoryWrapper.categories[i];  var labelReference = $A.getReference("$Label.c."+currentCat.name);   component.set("v.tempLabel", labelReference);
//we can't use $A.getreference in lwc,
 and using apex i didn't found a solution 
this is the function in apex:
 @AuraEnabled     public static String getLabel(String LabelName){                  system.debug('LabelName'+LabelName);  
      String s2 = system.Label.LabelName ;  return s2;     }
this is the function in lwc:
 getLabel({
                    LabelName:labelReference, //labelreference is the name of custom label
                }).then(result=>{

console.log('myJSON:'+result);

}).catch(error=>{
                    console.log('error');
                })
//i want to return the value of a custom label when i send the name of custom label in parameter. Where Is my error, and is there a solution ?
Best Regards

User-added image