• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When I try to log into the developer console, the page never loads. The window pops up, and then it gets very small, and says "Loading...", but never actually loads anything. Eventually, chrome gives a "Pages Unresponsive" error. See pictures below.

I created a new developer user, and with that user I was able to use the developer console fine. I go back to my original user, and the developer console still doesn't work.

User-added image

When I try to log into the developer console, the page never loads. The window pops up, and then it gets very small, and says "Loading...", but never actually loads anything. Eventually, chrome gives a "Pages Unresponsive" error. See pictures below.

I created a new developer user, and with that user I was able to use the developer console fine. I go back to my original user, and the developer console still doesn't work.

User-added image

I'm having trouble with one of the trailhead modules, Lightning Components Basics Input Data Using Forms https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/lex_dev_lc_basics/lex_dev_lc_basics_forms

In a previous module I set up the SLDS static resource and now in this module I'm asked to acess it and I'm not getting the custom styling that is supposed to be implimented. I copy-pasted the code exactly as it is shown in the module and only changed the name of the static resource.

expensesApp.app
<aura:application>

<!-- Include the SLDS static resource (adjust to match package version) -->
    <ltng:require styles="{!$Resource.SLDS201 +
         '/assets/styles/salesforce-lightning-design-system-ltng.css'}"/>

<!-- Add the "scoping" element to activate SLDS on components
         that we add inside it. -->
    <div class="slds">

<!-- This component is the real "app" -->
        <c:expenses/>

</div>
    <!-- / SLDS SCOPING DIV -->

</aura:application>
expenses.cmp
<aura:component>

<!-- PAGE HEADER -->
    <div class="slds-page-header" role="banner">
      <div class="slds-grid">
        <div class="slds-col">
          <p class="slds-text-heading--label">Expenses</p>
          <h1 class="slds-text-heading--medium">My Expenses</h1>
        </div>
      </div>
    </div>
    <!-- / PAGE HEADER -->

<!-- NEW EXPENSE FORM -->
    <div class="slds-col slds-col--padded slds-p-top--large">

<!-- [[ expense form goes here ]] -->

</div>
    <!-- / NEW EXPENSE FORM -->

</aura:component>

I've tried uninstalling and re-uploading the resource as well as changing the filepath but I can't seem to figure out how to acces this file.
Any help would be really appreciated.