• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have Mass Edit and Mass Update installed in both my Sandbox and Production orgs. When I switch to Lightning Experience the Mass Edit and Mass Update buttons appear on Opportunity and Account Lists but there is no way to actually select individual records to do the Mass Edit/Update funcitons.  Clicking either of the buttons will launch the app but with no records selected you can't do anything and/or you get an error message.  I know I can change back to Classic view to do the edits and updates but if it doesn't work in Lightning maybe they should not dispaly the buttons (?)
Hello,
this is my first post, I am a beginner on apex data loader and I try to do an insert into salesforce.
At the map creation step between columns of my CSV file and fields salesforce, I have a problem, the columns of my CSV file are grouped in one field and therefore it is impossible for me to do the mapping.

Here's a screenshot of what I have.
User-added image

someone can help me?
thank you in advance.
I have Mass Edit and Mass Update installed in both my Sandbox and Production orgs. When I switch to Lightning Experience the Mass Edit and Mass Update buttons appear on Opportunity and Account Lists but there is no way to actually select individual records to do the Mass Edit/Update funcitons.  Clicking either of the buttons will launch the app but with no records selected you can't do anything and/or you get an error message.  I know I can change back to Classic view to do the edits and updates but if it doesn't work in Lightning maybe they should not dispaly the buttons (?)