Details included in the link below:
RCI had been recognized as a 'Great Place To Work' in Indiana for the past six years and was also recognized multiple years as one of the Top Workplaces in Indianapolis - see link below for 2015.
RCI's parent company, Wyndham Worldwide, was recently recognized as a 2015 World’s Most Ethical Company by the Ethisphere Institute - See more at: http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com/news-media/press-releases/wyndham-worldwide-named-2015-world%E2%80%99s-most-ethical-company-ethisphere
Immediate opening for Salesforce Admin/Consultant/Strategist in beautiful NH!
Working as a Business Applications Strategist for CRM, you will be an expert in providing an advanced level of proficiency in identifying, driving, developing and/or deploying CRM changes and solutions, with a primary emphasis on Salesforce solutions. You will also play an integral part in supporting business operations to ensure our clients are moving towards their shared goals through metrics, training and reporting. A team player with great interpersonal skills, the ability to deal with change and strong administrative skills to implement those changes is a must!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Consult and collaborate directly with clients to identify and document business, operations, workflow and process requirements as it relates to CRM and integrated business applications (such as marketing automation and CMS solutions).
- Provide strategic counsel to clients regarding best practices for developing and configuring CRM solution
- Define, create and manage complex work-flow rules, data validations, process controls, triggers, and notification automation
- Architect and design solutions for our clients that anticipate areas of concern while working with stakeholders who execute the changes.
- Analyze complex business processes and identify efficiency areas to which Salesforce or other systems can provide through automation, customization, etc.
- Define, design, create and edit customized reports and dashboards on the CRM platform
- Establish and develop the necessary documentation to support the full platform development life-cycle including business requirements, test procedures and validation, product deployment, communication and change management
- Daily administration and support of the Salesforce.com CRM platform including, but not limited to, managing multiple user setup, profiles, roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validations, package deployment, and third party integrations
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, configurations, controls, and training materials as the platform evolves
- Facilitate the software testing process, including creating, scheduling and executing test plans, tracking issues, and gaining business approval
- Log and track system issues through resolution
- B.S./B.A. in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 3-5+ years of Salesforce Consulting / Business Analyst / Business Operations experience
- Basic Salesforce administration such as password resets, user provisioning and overall user management
- Salesforce Administrator Certification desired
- Familiarity working with Service Cloud and Community Cloud preferred but not necessary
Hiring a Salesforce Developer as IT Project Manager in a Multinational Group based in North Carolina
Reporting to the Sales and Customer Service Solutions Director, the selected candidate is responsible for managing and coordinating project activities within a multidisciplinary team.
The position is dual role, with the candidate also being responsible for working within the delivery team utilising their Salesforce expertise while learning other disciplines e.g. ERP, Middleware tools.
- Lead project development and ensure timeline is respected;
- Coordinate planned activities with team members to ensure the execution of IT solutions;
- Report to project advancement and possible issues;
- Analyze new IT requirements and ensure project activities are being executed;
- Participate in the validation of the solutions architecture and development;
- Create user hierarchies to meet business and reporting demands;
- Setup security settings within Salesforce (Configuring Security Settings, Monitoring Security, reviewing Apex and Visual Force developments for vulnerabilities);
- Creates an environment conductive to team autonomy and performance;
- Lead and Manage the performance of the IT Project team members;
- Promotes improvement initiatives and IT solutions best practices;
- Facilitate new process implementation and sustainability;
- Manage IT members and ensures roles are clear and the workload is well balanced;
- Creates an environment conductive to team self-organization and autonomy;
- Plan and facilitate team members’ skill development in order to enlarge their expertise and teamwork abilities;
- Oversee the team’s priorities according to project needs and guidelines;
- Shield the team from external interference and distractions to keep it in group flow;
- Coach team members on lean/Agile methods and practices, and act as a‘‘Scrum Master’’.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Management Information System or any related discipline. A degree in Business Administration or training in Business Administration or Finance would be an asset;
- Proficiency in HTML, XML, and JSON, JQuery as well as enterprise and partner WSDL, REST integration development, and SOAP-based web services
- 3 years of experience in managing a Team;
- Certified Salesforce Developer;
- Salesforce specific skills;
- Experience with Agile development practices is an asset (Scrum Master role).
Permanent and Full Time opportunity
If interested in a conversation, email your CV and Skype contact at claudia.montenegro@camso.CO or email@example.com
Looking for a Salesforce Developer in the Denver Area for help with integration into Quickbooks and other Web Apps
My name is Ben and I am a manager at Green Sheep Nation, LLC, a holdings group based out of Denver, CO. Our comapny needs help integrating our Salesforce & QuickBooks accounts for some of the entities that we own. We are currently using Workato for integration, but have been having trouble with the app and thus looking to switch to Zapier. We are looking to hire someone to help us with this as well as some Dashboard integration. If anyone in the developer community could be of help, it would be greatly appreciated!
Please call 301-985-7948 - Chris Wilkins
To apply directly, click on the link below
Systems Analyst III
Office of Strategic Enrollment Management
Exempt, Regular, 100% Full-Time, Pay Grade 2.4
University of Maryland University College (UMUC) seeks to hire a Salesforce Administrator / Senior Systems Analyst for its Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution. This fantastic opportunity is for an extremely motivated individual who wants to work for an online higher educational institution and support student, faculty and staff business needs. This individual will be responsible for maintaining and supporting UMUC’s CRM solution including Salesforce.com, Silverpop and other applications. He/she will work with IT partners and business users to document business requirements and lead IT team members to configure, design, and deliver solutions that enable sales automated processes and support the execution of CRM strategies.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Works closely with Product Management team and with the business functions such as Student Recruiting, Student Retention, Military Partnerships, Marketing to create ongoing enhancements and capabilities.
Document business requirements and develop, lead and execute on implementation plans.
Serve as lead Salesforce application administrator for functional and new enhancement type requests primarily serving UMUC’s business departments.
Review and understand general organization drivers and contexts for development projects, and assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to business processes.
Oversee the feature request/support backlog and work with the IT partners and business to prioritize.
Support daily SFDC application administration activities, including resolving business usability issues.
Work with Product Owner to increase and drive user adoption across the organization to ensure a successful rollout.
Identifies and evaluates best practices related to the use of tools both internally and externally and makes recommendations to management for incorporation into existing tool functionality.
Reviews external product roadmaps/release notes and demonstrates new features to Product Owner and business departments.
Implement enhancements and roll out new features.
Execute solution design activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definition in the context of the Salesforce application.
Manage profiles, roles, public groups, queues, permission sets, and share settings. Provide ongoing support to identify and troubleshoot issues. Develop and implement operations processes to ensure the highest levels of quality and consistent delivery and support for the Salesforce application.
Lead data governance efforts, including validation, cleansing, and augmentation/appending, including developing validation rules to prevent bad data from being entered into the system. Create training materials and user documentation, and maintain such documentation as business needs evolve.
Develop and maintain customer reports, dashboards and communication templates. Take initiative to research and increase knowledge of systems best practices and releases.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning in Business, Systems or Technical field; at least three to five (3-5) years of hands on experience in Salesforce application administration and project implementation/deployment, security, workflow, development and integration. Experience with data governance and data cleansing techniques. Ability to decipher formulas, rules, Visualforce pages, and triggers to effectively recognize their intent. Deep understanding of SDLC and Project Management Methodologies. Ability to work independently on multiple tasks simultaneously while producing quality deliverables within agreed deadlines. Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills. Should have excellent listening, written and communication skills with the ability to influence across various internal/external leadership levels.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Five to seven (5-7) years of hands on experience in Salesforce security, workflow, development and/or integration. Salesforce.com Certifications, including Administrator or Developer Certs. Strong knowledge of marketing automation tools (i.e. Silverpop). Experience with web services.
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY & WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
All submissions should include a cover letter and résumé. UMUC offers an excellent benefits package to include up to 8 credits of tuition remission per semester, a minimum of 25 days of leave, and a range of insurance options. For detailed benefits information, please visit http://www.umuc.edu/visitors/careers/benefits.cfm
The University of Maryland University College (UMUC) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination. UMUC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, ancestry, political affiliation or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.
NOTE: U.S. Citizenship or a Green Card is required.
Salesforce Developer – GCCX IT
--Video from GM Careers about the GCCX IT project:
Location: Detroit, MI
About the General Motors Global Connected Consumer Experience IT Team: At GCCX, we don’t design the transportation. We design the transportation experience. GCCX IT employees develop the technology enabling a new generation of connected vehicles. This technology is a key enabler to things like smarter car sharing programs, more advanced active safety and even autonomous driving. These capabilities exist through the largest implementation of 4G LTE in the automotive industry and a vehicle wired to collect thousands of data elements. Our environment requires an architecture that can support over 900,000 vehicle transactions per hour with sub-second response times. 4G LTE capability has been described as an "untapped, under-appreciated opportunity" valued at $350M in improved 2018 profits. The innovation our teams are driving is game changing to the consumer, to the industry and to the company.
About the Role
The Salesforce Systems Developer role will involve close interaction with the Systems Architect, Development Team Leaders, business team members and other members of the development team and will demand a high level of design and coding to implement and deliver enhancements. There will be ample opportunities to quickly expand on your technical experience, with plenty of business exposure. This role requires a strong foundation in Salesforce with SQL and web services experience.
The Salesforce Systems Developers will provide leadership and technical expertise to enable multi-layered solution architectures that comprehend and specify business, application, data and infrastructure designs. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a passion for technology and a desire to have exposure to, and learn more about the Global Connected Consumer.
- Applicants must have strong core Java skills gained in a business environment along with the following technical skills and experience: Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited Institution
- Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) Certification Required
- 3+ year of experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Large Data Volumes, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce and Migration Tools
- 5+ years’ experience delivering Java / J2EE or Object Oriented Solutions
- 5+ years’ experience of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- 3+ years of experience with development SQL, Hibernate, Web Services (REST and/or SOAP)
- 2+ years’ experience with OO analysis and design experience Proficiency with Agile Development Techniques (including TDD, JUnit, Mocks, Pair Programming)
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- Ability to function with new technologies
- Ability to lead and mentor associate developers
- Salesforce Advanced Developer (Dev 401) Certification a plus
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) Certification a plus
- Development on high performance multi-tiered architectures
- Experience with both real time and batch systems
DESCRIPTION: Bridgepoint Consulting is currently seeking a SalesForce (SF) Developer to participate in growing and developing our SalesForce Consulting practice. The SF Developer will be responsible for leading complex SalesForce implementations, optimizations and integrations, including managing project teams and milestones and ensuring client satisfaction. The successful candidate must have a passion for helping small and mid-sized businesses find creative ways to use SalesForce to more effectively run their businesses.
- Project management, business analysis, and technical architecture
- Implementation of Salesforce and/or reconfiguration to meet new needs of clients
- Documentation for ongoing client reference
- SalesForce Platform Developer or Force.com Developer certification
- Experience designing and implementing SalesForce-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, workstream lead, project manager) for at least 4 projects
- Experience in change management and business process analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Business or other related disciplines
Includes technical design/development, configuration, maintenance and integration with other systems.
APEX, Visual Force, HTL, XML, and Web services knowledge required.
3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com development
5+ years of overall experience as a developer in an object-oriented environment (Salesforce.com, Java, C#, Python, etc.).
Experience with Service Cloud implementations and Service Cloud Console onSalesforce.com.
Demonstrated experience with Apex Classes, Triggers, Workflows and Visualforce pages.
Managing Salesforce.com production and sandbox instances.
Ability to work in a Small Agile based environment.
Strong communication and multi-tasking skills; a proven self-starter and an excellent team player.
Force.com Certified Advanced Developer
Experience working with Visual Workflows in Salesforce.com.
Knowledge of Salesforce.com Communities, Force.com Sites.
Working experience with large Salesforce.com instances that have more than 200 users.
Working experience with large volumes of data on Salesforce.com instance.
Experience with Git for version control.
Minimum 2 years of experience with a full-scale SDLC program/project (design, configuration, custom development and enterprise integration)
Proficiency in a Salesforce.com development environment, encompassing Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSQL and web services
Experience with data loader and migration/ETL tools; XML / JAVA a plus
Please have a look to our job offer and let me know if you can be interested by this position :
I have few tasks regarding minor changes to different parts of our platform, such as adding some new fields, be it labels or inputs, customizing a report and few minor other things.
If someone is willing to do it and has few hours for it please let me know and let's make a deal.
· A leader who can drive the continued development, deployment and adoption of Salesforce.com
· Someone who possesses a strong technical background and successful track record in building strategies and customer needs
· Act as the liaison across C-Level Executives, Marketing, Sales, BLM, IT, and Data Science
· Drive CRM and MDM System training and Adoption
· Directly manage a global team of 4 SFDC Administrators
· Work with data architects to build organization-wide data hierarchies
Please feel free to reach out to us in confidence should you like to discuss some more specifics around this opportunity.
Lucid is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join the Technology team in the New Orleans office. The Salesforce Administrator is technically savvy, analytical, process-oriented individual andl will work closely with our business development team, finance team, and Business Analysts to provide the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of Lucid’s Salesforce.com platform. The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems in a fast paced environment.
Manage and administer all aspects Salesforce.com and products within the Salesforce ecosystem, including Pardot and Desk.com.
Manage the configuration and re-architecting of our Salesforce instance to align with our new corporate structure.
Act as the primary product manager as we develop a Salesforce integration with our flagship product, Fulcrum. Work with users of the Fulcrum platform, external consultants, and internal developers to design, test, and implement the integration.
Work with users to make sure that processes and configuration conforms to best practices.
Manage change requests from all business units; lead regular meetings with representatives from each business unit to discuss upcoming changes and potential conflicts.
Develop reports and dashboard.
Act as help desk for all users of Salesforce, Pardot, and Desk, as well as products that integrate with Salesforce (e.g. DocuSign).
Develop training for users and keep training materials up to date.
Participate in and serve as a resource for any Salesforce related projects and projects that touch or use Salesforce data.
Bachelors Degree and 2+ years administering Salesforce.
Salesforce.com Administrator or Advanced Administrator certification preferred.
Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content.
High degree of proficiency in Excel, including expertise with IndexMatch, Vlookup, and Pivot Tables
Proven ability to analyze and understand business requirements, offer suggestions, and implement solutions.