• 45 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
After complete a lesson, when I want to start the challenge, it offers to me to login to Salesforce. After that, it makes a redirection and/or refresh of the page, and the Challenge dissapears. It only shows the title Challenge, and the number of points of it, but there are nothing below it. This happens in a Mac, with OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 beta, and Safari Technology Preview 9.1.1

User-added image
Hi all,

This may sound like a dumb question, but I am currently unable to change the field level securities for the Private standard field under Events. I have users in specific regions and one needs to be able to see this field while the other does not want it. When attempting to edit the FLS clicking the check boxes is not an option. Any advice? 
I am on the sytem admin profile and would think I should beable to edit this.

User-added image
After complete a lesson, when I want to start the challenge, it offers to me to login to Salesforce. After that, it makes a redirection and/or refresh of the page, and the Challenge dissapears. It only shows the title Challenge, and the number of points of it, but there are nothing below it. This happens in a Mac, with OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 beta, and Safari Technology Preview 9.1.1

User-added image