• Electrolab Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I am trying to create a test app to test the API connectivity. I have gone to code.exacttarget.com and created and account. I then visit the app centre and choose the API Integration template. Provide some details. Then I am required to link it to an existing account. This is the part i get stuck on. I have a trial saleforce account and this dev account i'm using to post this. Neither work. How do i get to create a dev account just so i cat test the REST api's ?? The support is not that great and helping me as they just point me to GIT or API repositories. 

thanks. 
HI 

Can any one help me out in creating users in some other system and is it possible with API's,please provide me if you have any sample code on it.
my requirment is:--
-Check the contact in salesforce and make him as admin in some other system if he is availble
-if contact is not availble in other system need to create a user first, and convert him as a contact.

Thanks in Advance!
Any quick repsonses wil greatly appreciated!
Hi,

We are integrating salesforce with external website which runs on PHP Script.
The developer at the external end will push the data into salesforce and he uses sesssion ID for this scenario.

My question is that how do use that data in salesforce,  will i be able to use it directly or do i need to write a rest webservice.
How do i proceed...!

Any Help will be appriciated..!
  • March 31, 2016