• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to check the challenge at the end of the .Net Understanding Execution Context tutorial and I keep getting a message saying the new records don't have matching BillingState and ShippingState values. However, I've put debug statements in the code all the way through the process and the trigger is correctly updating the ShippingState to CA when the BillingState is CA.

Additionally, when I manually create an account record, the ShippingState gets updated to CA.

Ideas on why the evaluation says this isn't happening?
I hit some combination of key strokes and did something to an Apex class. (I think I saw a message on the screen asking if I wanted to delete the file, but I'm not certain.) Now when I try to open it I get an error saying the file doesn't exist. But when I try to create an new version I can't, because I get a message saying it already exists. 

Repeat as necessary.

This file is part of a Trailhead tutorial, so it has to have a specific name or I can't evaluate my work, so have to use the name as assigned.

Ideas?
I hit some combination of key strokes and did something to an Apex class. (I think I saw a message on the screen asking if I wanted to delete the file, but I'm not certain.) Now when I try to open it I get an error saying the file doesn't exist. But when I try to create an new version I can't, because I get a message saying it already exists. 

Repeat as necessary.

This file is part of a Trailhead tutorial, so it has to have a specific name or I can't evaluate my work, so have to use the name as assigned.

Ideas?