• -1 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Any help is welcomed!  I am trying to complete this trailhead challenge -Packaging and ISV App.  I have the 2 seperate orgs created , Developer and Partner Developer and have created the App.  However, I am getting this message below:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RLCLKDES

Question:
Create an app, package it, and install the package in your Developer Edition org.
This challenge will require two orgs: A fresh Partner Developer Edition org (‘Org1’) and the Developer Edition org (‘Org2’) you’re already using here on Trailhead. In Org1, create a managed package containing your app and upload the package. Install the managed package in Org2.
Create a namespace in Org1. Use any unique name for your namespace.
Create an app and a managed package in Org1. Use any name for your managed package.
The app must be named ‘Module Tracker’.
The Module Tracker app must contain a custom object where Object Name = ‘Module’, Label = ‘Module’, and Plural Label = ‘Modules’.
Upload the managed package in Org1.
Install the managed package in Org2.
Note: You must connect Org2 to Trailhead in order to complete the challenge.
Note: Don’t have a fresh Partner Developer Edition org (Org1)? Head back to Creating and Managing ISV Development Orgs for instructions.
Note: Don’t already have a Developer Edition org (Org2)? Sign up here:https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/signup
Any help is welcomed!  I am trying to complete this trailhead challenge -Packaging and ISV App.  I have the 2 seperate orgs created , Developer and Partner Developer.  and have created the App.  However, I am getting this message below:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RLCLKDES
Create an app, package it, and install the package in your Developer Edition org.
This challenge will require two orgs: A fresh Partner Developer Edition org (‘Org1’) and the Developer Edition org (‘Org2’) you’re already using here on Trailhead. In Org1, create a managed package containing your app and upload the package. Install the managed package in Org2.
Create an app and a managed package in Org1. Use any name for your managed package.
The Module Tracker app must contain a custom object where Object Name = ‘Module’, Label = ‘Module’, and Plural Label = ‘Modules’.
Note: Don’t have a fresh Partner Developer Edition org (Org1)? Head back to Creating and Managing ISV Development Orgs for instructions.
Note: Don’t already have a Developer Edition org (Org2)? Sign up here:https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/signup
Any help is welcomed!  I am trying to complete this trailhead challenge -Packaging and ISV App.  I have the 2 seperate orgs created , Developer and Partner Developer.  and have created the App.  However, I am getting this message below: