• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am in Admin - Beginner > Data Modeling > Create Custom Objects and Fields. 

Up until this point, I was able to correct challenges and validate them.  Now, I cannot get Trailheads to ackloedge the launch of the Developer Edition.  I have double and triple checked my work.  

I tried again in "Admin - Beginner > Data Modeling > Create Object Relationships" and I get the same response.
In previous challenges, it recognized that I actually launched the Developer Edition so I assume that's part of the program.

I was using Chrome, but moved to IE.  I also cleared history/cache in IE as well.

I don't want to move on without confirming my work.  And to not know which ones I have already completed.

Here is a screenshot as well: .. Should it recognize the Developer Edition is launched?

User-added image

I am in Admin - Beginner > Data Modeling > Create Custom Objects and Fields. 

Up until this point, I was able to correct challenges and validate them.  Now, I cannot get Trailheads to ackloedge the launch of the Developer Edition.  I have double and triple checked my work.  

I tried again in "Admin - Beginner > Data Modeling > Create Object Relationships" and I get the same response.
In previous challenges, it recognized that I actually launched the Developer Edition so I assume that's part of the program.

I was using Chrome, but moved to IE.  I also cleared history/cache in IE as well.

I don't want to move on without confirming my work.  And to not know which ones I have already completed.

Here is a screenshot as well: .. Should it recognize the Developer Edition is launched?

User-added image