• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All. Please help me on this.
I would like to set up the toggle button for pick list values
Eg: We have different2 stage (Prospecting, Qualification, Needs Analysis, Perception Analysis, Closed Won & Closed Lost) in opportunity.
So my toggle button need to be 3 tab (open, won & lost) while click on open it should show all the opp stage's records except Closed Won & Closed Lost and lost only closed lost opportunity so on.
#TABLEAUCRM
When you will enter the value in field (Any data type), its throw an error first time but next time when trying to enter the same value in same field, it's get saved, How to achieve this scenario in salesforce. 

Eg: unique Number - 100 (first time it will get error ) but next if you are trying enter the value it will get save in record. How we can achieve as Salesforce adminstartion ???
How to create Custome User Fields in SalesForce as Used for Automated Approval Routing.
I have created custom field with a lookup to User but unable to get the custom user field in approval process.
Please advise.

User-added image
When you will enter the value in field (Any data type), its throw an error first time but next time when trying to enter the same value in same field, it's get saved, How to achieve this scenario in salesforce. 

Eg: unique Number - 100 (first time it will get error ) but next if you are trying enter the value it will get save in record. How we can achieve as Salesforce adminstartion ???
How to create Custome User Fields in SalesForce as Used for Automated Approval Routing.
I have created custom field with a lookup to User but unable to get the custom user field in approval process.
Please advise.

User-added image