• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been developing my S2S connection within two sandbox environments. I can get Contacts and Accounts to forward over with no problem, however, the child activity objects are not included. I understand that the subscribing org needs to have the parent objects (Contacts) selected to auto-accept. This is currently the case. All available fields are mapped properly for both orgs, and again Contacts and Accounts are forwarded with no problem. I cannot get the tasks to carry over with a manual action or programmatic forwarding. The code that relates specifically to sharing contacts is as follows:

PartnerNetworkRecordConnection newConnection;

newConnection = 
                new PartnerNetworkRecordConnection( 
                    ConnectionId = networkId, 
                    LocalRecordId = newContact.Id, 
                    RelatedRecords = 'Opportunity,Task,Attachment,Case',
                    SendClosedTasks = true, 
                    SendOpenTasks = true, 
                    SendEmails = true, 
                    ParentRecordId = newContact.AccountId);  

contactConnections.add(newConnection);
I have been developing my S2S connection within two sandbox environments. I can get Contacts and Accounts to forward over with no problem, however, the child activity objects are not included. I understand that the subscribing org needs to have the parent objects (Contacts) selected to auto-accept. This is currently the case. All available fields are mapped properly for both orgs, and again Contacts and Accounts are forwarded with no problem. I cannot get the tasks to carry over with a manual action or programmatic forwarding. The code that relates specifically to sharing contacts is as follows:

PartnerNetworkRecordConnection newConnection;

newConnection = 
                new PartnerNetworkRecordConnection( 
                    ConnectionId = networkId, 
                    LocalRecordId = newContact.Id, 
                    RelatedRecords = 'Opportunity,Task,Attachment,Case',
                    SendClosedTasks = true, 
                    SendOpenTasks = true, 
                    SendEmails = true, 
                    ParentRecordId = newContact.AccountId);  

contactConnections.add(newConnection);

Hi there,

i'm implementing Salesforce2Salesforce for a customer. I'm using triggers on the receiving org to create the correct relationships (eg. when sending a single opportunity)

I managed to get this working, however it would have been much easier if i could enable debugging for the "Connection user" (the user that performs the actions on behalf of the shared connection) This is not possible using the normal monitoring.

Anyone have a good workaround?