• Business Analyst
  • Thornhill Companies

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm having trouble verifying a step in the Customize an Org to Support a New Business Unit. (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/customize-an-org-to-support-a-new-business-unit/steps/manage-user-access) I've reviewed the setup a handful of times and even created a new playground and still receiving same error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a user name 'Fumiko Suzuki' with the configuration specified in the project. Please check the step again.
Fumiko Susuki User Setup
I'm having trouble verifying a step in the Customize an Org to Support a New Business Unit. (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/customize-an-org-to-support-a-new-business-unit/steps/manage-user-access) I've reviewed the setup a handful of times and even created a new playground and still receiving same error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a user name 'Fumiko Suzuki' with the configuration specified in the project. Please check the step again.
Fumiko Susuki User Setup
Hi All,

We are currently working on OAuth 2.0 User Agent flow where our Mobile App connects with Salesforce through a Connected App.

Although most of the time, user gets authenticated and authorized accurately. There are some instances where we see OAuth Error page (see the below image) instead of redirecting the User to appropriate redirection page.

We haven't been able to identify the cause for this behavior but we do know that the User trying to authenticate and authorize himself can be
  • New User
  • Existing User
  • Provide Corrector Incorrect credentails.
Any one has come across this behavior and has been able to idenitify the root cause ?

OAuth Error
Hi All,

We are currently working on OAuth 2.0 User Agent flow where our Mobile App connects with Salesforce through a Connected App.

Although most of the time, user gets authenticated and authorized accurately. There are some instances where we see OAuth Error page (see the below image) instead of redirecting the User to appropriate redirection page.

We haven't been able to identify the cause for this behavior but we do know that the User trying to authenticate and authorize himself can be
  • New User
  • Existing User
  • Provide Corrector Incorrect credentails.
Any one has come across this behavior and has been able to idenitify the root cause ?

OAuth Error