• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have two lightning components running on my customer napili community. When I access the JS controller on one of the components the other component rerenders.

I have searched the interent backwards for a solution to this problem.

It makes my UI look glitchy because the rerender makes it look like it's flickering.

Is there something I should be adding to the components in order to prevent this behavior?
Hi,

Is there a way to convert a lead without allowing the "Create" permission on Account for a user.

I want to remove my users permission to create an account directly. The only way they should be able to create an account is via the lead Conversion process.

How can this be done? Would I need to create a custom lead conversion process or maybe disable the "New" buttons wherever Account is referenced?
Hi,

I have a lighting component with a few buttons on it that I have added to my users home page in the lightning app builder.

These buttons need to launch various flows in new primary tabs in their Salesforce Console. I am aware that one can use a visual force page and use the intergrations toolkit. However the problem is that VF is rendered in an iFrame on the console home page which doesn't allow the JS to interact with the parent window. So when I attempt to execute the sforce.console.openPrimaryTab() function it doesn't do anything.

Is there a way to launch the VF page in a new tab using a lighting component button. I have tried force.navigateToURL but that just opens it in the home tab which I don't want.

Below is my code which is yeilding no result

<apex:page showHeader="false" standardStylesheets="false" sidebar="false" applyHtmlTag="false" applyBodyTag="false" docType="html-5.0">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" lang="en">
        <head>
            <meta charset="utf-8" />
            <meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="ie=edge" />
            <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1" />
            <apex:slds />
            <script src="/support/console/40.0/integration.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
        	<script>
            	function openTab()
            	{
                	sforce.console.openPrimaryTab(undefinded, '/flow/' + flow, true, 'New Bike');
            	}
        </script>
        </head>
    </html>
    <body>

<div class="slds-scope">
            <div class="slds-border--bottom slds-m-bottom--medium">
                <h1 class="slds-page-header__title slds-m-right--small slds-align-middle slds-truncate" title="Flow Launcher">
                    Flow Launcher
                </h1>
            </div>
            <div class="slds-m-top--medium">
                <button class="slds-button slds-button--brand" onclick="openTab()">Link 1</button>
                <button class="slds-button slds-button--brand">Link 2</button>
                <button class="slds-button slds-button--brand">Link 3</button>
            </div>
        </div>

</body>
</apex:page>

Any help would be great thanks.