• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Can anyone please let me how to make Salesforce as an authenticator for my application?

Like trailhead/workbench/many other applications/dataloader gives option of "login through Salesforce", similarly I need a  functionality where in my user can get logged into my application if he's a valid Salesforce user.

Br,
Rumit
Hello,

I have two JSON, one I have generated based on my org data, and another I Ihave received from another system.

​​​​​​I have to compare each and every record present in these JSONs. I have unique external ID defined in every record (which can be used while comparing). Finally I have to make a list of similar and dis-simmilar records.

Can anyone suggest, how I can accomplish this task?
​​​​​​
Br,
Rumit
While creating a contact from Napili community I am not able to assign account to this new contact.
When I checked the debug logs I found that I am getting this error 'portal users cannot own partner accounts'.

So can anyone help me how to resolve this error
How can I create a contact in community where account should always be the account of the community's user (who is creating the contact)

Hi,

Is it possible to have different behavior for Save and New button for Community and Classic?
I mean to say in the SFDC classic I need the button to be overridden by a VF page while in Community I don't. So is it possible? If yes, how?

Best,
Rumit
"Save and New" button in Community's Standard Contact Page's Edit layout is giving is giving Invalid page error.

"New" button of Contact is overridden by a VF page. 

I have checked following settings in the Profile of this community:

Contact Object has read Write and Create permission
Account Object has Read permission
Fields of Contact Object has appropriate FLS,
VF page and its class which is used in New Button have access.

Please let me know if I have missed anything.

Best,
Rumit
Hi,

I have to match last nine digits of Mobile phone field of contact object in dupeblocker.

For example

+321469876542
should be a match to 

Is it possible?

RegEx is possible in dupeblocker, so any idea how to match these two strings using regEx?

Best,
Rumit
Hello,

I have enabled lightining for my org (for the first time).
Unfortunately it is not working. I'm just getting a snowman icon.
Neither I'm able to switch back to classic nor my lightning is not working.
I have tried Chrome, IE, Edge, Opera.....

Please help either let me know how to switch back to classic. (In the screen there's no button just loading snowman icon that's it)

Best,
Rumit
Hello,

Can anyone please let me how to make Salesforce as an authenticator for my application?

Like trailhead/workbench/many other applications/dataloader gives option of "login through Salesforce", similarly I need a  functionality where in my user can get logged into my application if he's a valid Salesforce user.

Br,
Rumit
Hello,

I have two JSON, one I have generated based on my org data, and another I Ihave received from another system.

​​​​​​I have to compare each and every record present in these JSONs. I have unique external ID defined in every record (which can be used while comparing). Finally I have to make a list of similar and dis-simmilar records.

Can anyone suggest, how I can accomplish this task?
​​​​​​
Br,
Rumit
"Save and New" button in Community's Standard Contact Page's Edit layout is giving is giving Invalid page error.

"New" button of Contact is overridden by a VF page. 

I have checked following settings in the Profile of this community:

Contact Object has read Write and Create permission
Account Object has Read permission
Fields of Contact Object has appropriate FLS,
VF page and its class which is used in New Button have access.

Please let me know if I have missed anything.

Best,
Rumit
Hi,

I have to match last nine digits of Mobile phone field of contact object in dupeblocker.

For example

+321469876542
should be a match to 

Is it possible?

RegEx is possible in dupeblocker, so any idea how to match these two strings using regEx?

Best,
Rumit
Hello,

I have enabled lightining for my org (for the first time).
Unfortunately it is not working. I'm just getting a snowman icon.
Neither I'm able to switch back to classic nor my lightning is not working.
I have tried Chrome, IE, Edge, Opera.....

Please help either let me know how to switch back to classic. (In the screen there's no button just loading snowman icon that's it)

Best,
Rumit