• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Is it Safe to use document.getElementById(id) in Lightning Controller.

In recent release they mentioned that we cannot modify DOM objects .

Like using 
1.document.getElementById(id).checked
2.document.getElementById(id).Value

Etc Etc.???

Thanks
Arjun.M

Hi All,

I have developed a Reusable Dropdown Component where in admins can select the datasource ,dropdown type(Single select or multi select) based on requirement.

If i us ethe same component twice in same page then the latest value overrides the previous value.

That is
CASE 1:DropDown with Single select and data source is List of opportunities.
CASE 2:DropDown with Multi select and data source is List of Contacts.

Thanks
Arjun.M
Hi All,

i am trying to  achieve the below example.
can anyone help me to compile the code without errors.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_class_VisualEditor_DynamicPickList.htm#apex_class_VisualEditor_DynamicPickList

Thanks
Arjun.M
Hi All,
I have created a Component where admins can drag and drop my component where ever they want. but i need to change the label name dynamically.
I.e., when admins drag and drop my component to page i need to show a pop up for asking label name. what ever admin enter should be my label name in component..
any suggestion would be of great help
Thanks Arjun.M
Hi All,

I have added new Button in Opportunity LIST view page "Assign" on click of assign i need to open list of accounts in a modal pop up window.

Any suggestion would be helpful

Thanks
Arjun.M
Hi All,

I have developed a Reusable Dropdown Component where in admins can select the datasource ,dropdown type(Single select or multi select) based on requirement.

If i us ethe same component twice in same page then the latest value overrides the previous value.

That is
CASE 1:DropDown with Single select and data source is List of opportunities.
CASE 2:DropDown with Multi select and data source is List of Contacts.

Thanks
Arjun.M
Hi All,

i am trying to  achieve the below example.
can anyone help me to compile the code without errors.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_class_VisualEditor_DynamicPickList.htm#apex_class_VisualEditor_DynamicPickList

Thanks
Arjun.M