• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I need to write a batch class on one of object records whose created date  greater than 5 years .
Please help me to write correct filter condition for this.
 I have created Dispatcher Console Custom Actions. And i am calling a visualforce page. From visualforce page i am calling One lightning commponent. On save button of lightning component my Dispatcher Console Custom Actions Dialog box should be closed. Do anyone know how to achive this?
 @AuraEnabled
    @Future(callout=true)
    public static void makePostCallout(String reqId) 
    {}

Can I do this?
I am not getting any error for this.
I need to call this method from trigger as well as lightning component.
Hi,

In one of my interview ,the interviewer asked to explain an application in apex from front ent to back end.

I didnt get his requirement. what he wanted . I have worked in apex at backend that is trigger, Batch classes. what is frond end development in Apex? Can somone explain?
Hi,

I need to write a batch class on one of object records whose created date  greater than 5 years .
Please help me to write correct filter condition for this.
Hi ! 

Let us say we have an Admin. He will be owner of leads, Opportunities, accounts, he will get alerts, his email id used in email templates etc. But he left the company ... now, we need to deactivate him. How do we find what all he is tied to in Salesforce, so, that I can do mass transfer of records, change templates, apex classes if any). How to get this list please ? what is the procudere or quick way transferring the records etc. pls let me know. Thanks. 
  • September 23, 2019