• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all - our org is not completely moved over to lightning yet - so I have an issue with a URL Button Hack in CLASSIC. 
For my button hack - I want to create a specific case record type from an Account Record and prefill X number of fields, easy enought to do. HOWEVER we have a custom visual force page that our users land on when they click NEW case, from there they select various groups of unique case record types.  My button hack needs to curcumvent that VF landing page and open the specific case record type page layout. Any thoughts on how to do that? 

Here is the current button hack code (which lands me on the custom VF page and not on the specific record type page layout) 
/500/e?
RecordType=01238000000HtvW
&cas14="Current Client Pricing Review for {!Account.Name}"
Hi All, 
Is there a way that i can get users who are in the same ROLE and/or PROFILE to be able to change Assigned To field on TASKS? 
I have a group of users that function more as a team, and they need to be able to grab a task assigned to someone else on their team, assign it to themselves and then update and close that task. Tasks are primarily assoicated with CASES.  I have added all the users to a case team, and have also given them sharing Read/Write on the Account record related to the case. Nothing seems to work.  Am out of ideas! 
Help Help Help!!!   I somehow deleted my visual flow and I dont see it in the recyle bin.   Any way to recover it?!?!?!!?!?!
Hi All, 
Is there a way that i can get users who are in the same ROLE and/or PROFILE to be able to change Assigned To field on TASKS? 
I have a group of users that function more as a team, and they need to be able to grab a task assigned to someone else on their team, assign it to themselves and then update and close that task. Tasks are primarily assoicated with CASES.  I have added all the users to a case team, and have also given them sharing Read/Write on the Account record related to the case. Nothing seems to work.  Am out of ideas!