• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to write formula criteria to trigger an email from process builder if the fields are miss matched.

I have two fields (picklist) [Entitlement].Cloud_Services_Routing__c & Managed_Service__c(Checkbox).

I would like to trigger an email from process builder when the below criteria is met.

If the value of “Cloud Services Routing” is “Y” and “Managed Service” is not checked
If the value of “Cloud Services Routing” is (“N” or blank/null) and “Managed Service” is checked

Can you please help me to build a formula so that I can use it to trigger the email.

Thanks in Advance!
Hi,

I am trying to write formula criteria to trigger an email from process builder if the fields are miss matched.

I have two fields (picklist) [Entitlement].Cloud_Services_Routing__c & Managed_Service__c(Checkbox).

I would like to trigger an email from process builder when the below criteria is met.

If the value of “Cloud Services Routing” is “Y” and “Managed Service” is not checked
If the value of “Cloud Services Routing” is (“N” or blank/null) and “Managed Service” is checked

Can you please help me to build a formula so that I can use it to trigger the email.

Thanks in Advance!