• 25 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Last time I checked this lightning page, a couple of months ago, the dropdown menu for an action column (first column on datatable) was displayed as expected (not cut,  top-right aligned to the corner of the dropdown button). Yesterday I've discovered ... not anymore. The dropdown was displayed correctly for months and months, I do not know exactly when this "orientation change" happened. Did anyone else encounter the issue?
User-added image 
The column is described very simple:
{ label: 'Action', type:'action', typeAttributes:{rowActions: [
                {label:'Show Activities' , name:'activities'},
                {label:'Show Last Update' , name:'mgntupdate'},
                {label:'Show Forecast', name:'forecast'}
            ]}},
The datatable is contained inside a tab, dropdown still behaves ok for last row (no cuts). 
I know one solution is to "transform" first column  in last column, but it's not just one table. Besides I am interested in how can I maintain the code if what I migrated last summer is losing functionality in less than a year... 
Your thoughts are appreciatted in advance.
All visualforce pages on sandbox cannot make use of attribute lightningStylesheets="true". 
The message "failed to load" can be seen in browser debugger, the page displayed but without any styles (classic or lightning).

Any advice, thank you very much in advance.

I've been using lightningStylesheets="true" on all my VF pages (in production) from Feb 2018 and everything worked perfectly fine. Today I've just noted on Winter'18 sanboxes that all Visualforce pages ignore this attribute and display worse than initially in classic. Does anyone encountered the same issue? What to expect  when production will be updated to Winter'18?

Thank you very much.
I have a question related to name reusability of unlocked packages.

While going through Salesforce DX trailhead exercises, I've created first package "dreamhouse", installed in playground than uninstall (also the scratch org deleted). Then as challenge asked, I've created "th-dreamhouse" package and installed in playground then uninstall. 

The bottom line is that despite the fact that all "dreamhouse" and "th-dreamhouse" are uninstalled, the cli force:package:list still can see them (WHERE?) and when trying to create another new package "th-dreamhouse" the error is "The package name must be unique for the namespace".

I want to mention that force:package:installed:list --> "No results found".
Any clarifications much appreciated!

I've just tried to create a lightning tab component that simple contains just a <lightning:tabset> and in each of the tabs a <lightning:datatable> component. Data from server is rendered absolutely fine, the problem is that only in first tab column resizing works as expected. The tables in the rest of tabs have a weird behaviour (even the column divider is not displayed properly).
Did anyone else have the same experience?

Also I expected the "number" columns to be right aligned - does anyone know how to change style for columns using <lightning:datatable>?
Thank you!

Moving from APEX to JScript and SLDS... lots to learn! 
I was trying to use the SLDS Advanced style given here: https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/components/data-tables to build a datatable with resizable columns. Problem is I can't figure out how to attach the event supposed to actually resize the table columns.

My component is supposed to display a table header using aura iteration:
<aura:if isTrue="{! v.fieldDef.visible }">
    <th aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-sortable slds-is-resizable slds-text-title_caps" scope="col" aria-label="{! v.fieldDef.title }" data-field="{! v.fieldDef.field}" >
        <aura:if isTrue="{! v.fieldDef.sortable }">
            <a ///the part that deals with sorting arrows
            </a>
        </aura:if>
        <span class="slds-assistive-text" aria-live="assertive" aria-atomic="true">Sorted none</span>
        <div class="slds-resizable">
                    <input type="range" min="20" max="1000" aria-label="{! v.fieldDef.title + ' column width'}" 
                           onchange="{! c.resizehandler}" tabindex="-1" aura:id = "{! v.fieldDef.title + '-handler'}" 
                           class="slds-resizable__input" />
                    <span class="slds-resizable__handle">
                        <span class="slds-resizable__divider"></span>
                    </span>
            </div>
    </th>    
If <input type="range"..> element is written as above than a "standard" slider shows up and the "resizehandler" is called (no idea yet how to change th width). If the <input range> styling adds to styling class "slds-assistive-text" only the <span> slds-resizable__divider shows up (nothing from <input>) but trying to move the handler doesn't fire any event, nor has any effect on column size.
Can someone please tell me more on how this style is supposed to be used and which event can be used (attached to which element) to get the column resized.
Also how can the divider be limited to the table height. Thank you in advance for the answers. 

While going through Salesforce DX trailhead exercises, I've created first package "dreamhouse", installed in playground than uninstall (also the scratch org deleted). Then as challenge asked, I've created "th-dreamhouse" package and installed in playground then uninstall. 

The bottom line is that despite the fact that all "dreamhouse" and "th-dreamhouse" are uninstalled, the cli force:package:list still can see them (WHERE?) and when trying to create another new package "th-dreamhouse" the error is "The package name must be unique for the namespace".

All visualforce pages on sandbox cannot make use of attribute lightningStylesheets="true". 
The message "failed to load" can be seen in browser debugger, the page displayed but without any styles (classic or lightning).

Any advice, thank you very much in advance.

I've been using lightningStylesheets="true" on all my VF pages (in production) from Feb 2018 and everything worked perfectly fine. Today I've just noted on Winter'18 sanboxes that all Visualforce pages ignore this attribute and display worse than initially in classic. Does anyone encountered the same issue? What to expect  when production will be updated to Winter'18?

Thank you very much.

I've just tried to create a lightning tab component that simple contains just a <lightning:tabset> and in each of the tabs a <lightning:datatable> component. Data from server is rendered absolutely fine, the problem is that only in first tab column resizing works as expected. The tables in the rest of tabs have a weird behaviour (even the column divider is not displayed properly).
Did anyone else have the same experience?

Also I expected the "number" columns to be right aligned - does anyone know how to change style for columns using <lightning:datatable>?
Thank you!

Moving from APEX to JScript and SLDS... lots to learn! 
I was trying to use the SLDS Advanced style given here: https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/components/data-tables to build a datatable with resizable columns. Problem is I can't figure out how to attach the event supposed to actually resize the table columns.

My component is supposed to display a table header using aura iteration:
<aura:if isTrue="{! v.fieldDef.visible }">
    <th aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-sortable slds-is-resizable slds-text-title_caps" scope="col" aria-label="{! v.fieldDef.title }" data-field="{! v.fieldDef.field}" >
        <aura:if isTrue="{! v.fieldDef.sortable }">
            <a ///the part that deals with sorting arrows
            </a>
        <span class="slds-assistive-text" aria-live="assertive" aria-atomic="true">Sorted none</span>
        <div class="slds-resizable">
                    <input type="range" min="20" max="1000" aria-label="{! v.fieldDef.title + ' column width'}" 
                           onchange="{! c.resizehandler}" tabindex="-1" aura:id = "{! v.fieldDef.title + '-handler'}" 
                           class="slds-resizable__input" />
                    <span class="slds-resizable__handle">
                        <span class="slds-resizable__divider"></span>
                    </span>
            </div>
    </th>    
If <input type="range"..> element is written as above than a "standard" slider shows up and the "resizehandler" is called (no idea yet how to change th width). If the <input range> styling adds to styling class "slds-assistive-text" only the <span> slds-resizable__divider shows up (nothing from <input>) but trying to move the handler doesn't fire any event, nor has any effect on column size.
Can someone please tell me more on how this style is supposed to be used and which event can be used (attached to which element) to get the column resized.
Also how can the divider be limited to the table height. Thank you in advance for the answers.