• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
using boomi to pull data from sap into custom object ( had to use this because a certain field was not cooperating using o data),   process builder and flow to create a record on an external object when the custom object is created or updated.   I am getting an error, basically saying that it cannot create the record and do a call out at the same time.  What i am trying to do.     bring data from sap using boomi.   ( we can't use it to push data back up because it is causing issues),  so i am attempting to create the record in our external data object,  and have it send back up to sap using odata.              there is a field in sap that continues to be added to, ( notes field)  instead of creating singular records, when we tried to import those using odata, it basically created the same record   10 times or however many "notifications" records there were.  Any help or suggestions would be awesome......
We have field service lightning, ( go live sometime this month). We need to ( in mobile )  let users put in time entries  without a related work order ( through a button) . can't find a way to do this,     was wondering about the app extensions in FSL,  what do they do, examples?  Use case?   we might be able to use this to reach out to other objects and do other processes not available in the FSL app right now.