• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi - I'm trying to complete a challenge where the first step is "Create a quick action for the event object."

Create a quick action for the event object
Action type: Update a Record
Label: Enter Feedback
Remove all the fields on the page layout except for Name
Put the Feedback field on the page layout
Add the Enter Feedback quick action to the publisher for the Showing Layout. You might have to override the predefined actions in the Salesforce1 section of the publisher.

When I go to Object Manager>Event>Buttons... and select "New Action", the target object field is displaying an error "Create a relationship between this and another object to proceed."

1. I went to Fields & Relationships, but Event does not display the ability to create a new relationship, so I could not create the lookup relationship from there.
2. I went to Contact, Properties, and Activities to see if I could create a Lookup relationship from any of those objects and none had Event in the Related To picklist.

I'm not sure how to proceed here as it looks like the Event object I'm working with is unrelatable. What am I missing here to be able to relate it to another object? (Property or Contact most likely.)

Thanks in advance!

User-added image

Getting this error which is referencing a report from a previous step and the 'Close Date' by Calendar Month has no revevancy to that report. I believe the validation is not looking for the correct report here. Any suggestions on getting through this? I've re-done the whole step to try again and it still returns this error.

User-added image

Getting this error which is referencing a report from a previous step and the 'Close Date' by Calendar Month has no revevancy to that report. I believe the validation is not looking for the correct report here. Any suggestions on getting through this? I've re-done the whole step to try again and it still returns this error.