• 5 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I came across to this message while doing the trailhead exercise. I cannot save an object with shcema builder by dragging the object to the canvas and filling the mandatory fields
The full error message:
The value of the "le" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information.

I also noticed this problem was raised earlier without further help.
I have tried with several object namings and with different browsers.
I'm curious to see how this forum is able to help me.

Hi!

I'm working on a Trailhead module Data modelling\Work with a schema builder. I've created a playground for the module and when I'm creating new object in the Schema builder I get an error:

The value of the "le" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information.

If I type something different in the object parameters, the error message sometimes changes to start with

The value of the "to" parameter...

Am I doing something wrong or is there a glitch in the system?

Hi, I'm trying to add a registration form widget that uses javascript to one of our community pages using the HTML editor component. However, I get an error saying the markup inlcudes unsupported tags or attritbutes. Upon further investigation for supported HTML tags and attributes (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=ideas_html_def.htm&type=5) I found the <script> in not supported. 

Is there another way to accomplish embedding this widget on a community page? 

code line with script is flagged with red X

Review your content. The markup includes unsupported tags or attributes. Remove them and try again.
Hi,

I set up a CMS connection in my Community.
I used these settings:
CMS Source: Drupal
Connection type public:
Server URL: https://drupdemoeight8wnpr4ekpl.devcloud.acquia-sites.com

JSON:
Content list: 
- Name: List
- Path: content/rest?_format=json
- Node Path: nothing

When using the component CMS Connect JSON with the default values I see: "The server returned code HTTP 0"

I can confirm that my Rest service is well configures by testing it with Postman or even directly in the browser:
https://drupdemoeight8wnpr4ekpl.devcloud.acquia-sites.com/content/rest?_format=json

Any idea of what is wrong or how I could debug that?

Can we test the CMS connection?

Cheers,
Laurent

Hi!

I'm working on a Trailhead module Data modelling\Work with a schema builder. I've created a playground for the module and when I'm creating new object in the Schema builder I get an error:

If I type something different in the object parameters, the error message sometimes changes to start with

The value of the "to" parameter...

Am I doing something wrong or is there a glitch in the system?