• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am interested in setting up multi-language translations within our Community. Body material can be translated by changing the field name tags to the chosen foreign languages and changing property tags to their corresponding translations. However, the Navigation Menu (Aura) component offers no property names that correspond with the tab options in the menu. Say I have Proposals, Offers, Orders as my menu tabs, none of these are listed as property tags. Is this a limitation of Salesforce or is there a hidden way to trace the property tag names of each menu options? Thanks in advance.
I am interested in setting up multi-language translations within our Community. Body material can be translated by changing the field name tags to the chosen foreign languages and changing property tags to their corresponding translations. However, the Navigation Menu (Aura) component offers no property names that correspond with the tab options in the menu. Say I have Proposals, Offers, Orders as my menu tabs, none of these are listed as property tags. Is this a limitation of Salesforce or is there a hidden way to trace the property tag names of each menu options? Thanks in advance.