• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I set the lead settings to specify default lead behavior for our organization by setting a user as the default Lead Owner for all leads that come into our Org. I also created a lead assignment rule to set the default owner under certain criteria and still they are not converted to the lead owner?
All the new leads from our website come with the default name that is speciffied in the code to send the lead to our Salesforce Org (which is not the same as the Salesforce default Lead owner). Salesforce is not changing the ownership when it creates the new lead?

This has been an issue that Salesforce Tech Support has been working on for over a month and no answers. They finally told me to post here for help. HELP!!!!

Thanks! 
I would like to create a validation rule that makes an Account lookup field required if a value is chosen from a picklist field. Specifically, in the Account object, when the "Reseller - Customer" option is chosen from the Type field, then the "Reseller" (account lookup) field becomes required to save the record. Here's a couple of validation rules that I've tried but neither of them works:

AND(
ISPICKVAL(Type, "Reseller - Customer"),
ISBLANK(Reseller__c)
)

I set the lead settings to specify default lead behavior for our organization by setting a user as the default Lead Owner for all leads that come into our Org. I also created a lead assignment rule to set the default owner under certain criteria and still they are not converted to the lead owner?
All the new leads from our website come with the default name that is speciffied in the code to send the lead to our Salesforce Org (which is not the same as the Salesforce default Lead owner). Salesforce is not changing the ownership when it creates the new lead?

This has been an issue that Salesforce Tech Support has been working on for over a month and no answers. They finally told me to post here for help. HELP!!!!

Thanks! 
I would like to create a validation rule that makes an Account lookup field required if a value is chosen from a picklist field. Specifically, in the Account object, when the "Reseller - Customer" option is chosen from the Type field, then the "Reseller" (account lookup) field becomes required to save the record. Here's a couple of validation rules that I've tried but neither of them works:

AND(
ISPICKVAL(Type, "Reseller - Customer"),
ISBLANK(Reseller__c)
)