• Acumy Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi - an odd one (for me anyway.)

I'm currently preparing a submission to the AppExchange for a a listing containing a managed package. The manage package consists of just one connected app.

It's currently in progress. However, when I flick back to Publishing -> Organizations in partners.salesforce.com, I see the developer org that I used to create the connected app in, but it's listed there as having zero packages! I even tried creating another dummy package in that org, but Salesforce Partners insists there are zero. Is this normal, or should I be concerned?

Thanks, Owen

User-added image
Hi - I'm currently developing a product that uses Salesforce integration using the REST API. I've created an app for this in my Salesforce developer account, and have successfully integrated with both OAuth2 and OpenID. I have successfully trialled this with Enterprise accounts (on trial versions).

My question is, can I press ahead now with my own timeline, given that I don't require listing on AppExchange or integration with Professional Edition customers? Is the security review/ISVPartner/AppExchange process purely for listing one's app or for selling to Professional Edition customers?

Thanks in advance.
Hi - an odd one (for me anyway.)

I'm currently preparing a submission to the AppExchange for a a listing containing a managed package. The manage package consists of just one connected app.

It's currently in progress. However, when I flick back to Publishing -> Organizations in partners.salesforce.com, I see the developer org that I used to create the connected app in, but it's listed there as having zero packages! I even tried creating another dummy package in that org, but Salesforce Partners insists there are zero. Is this normal, or should I be concerned?

Thanks, Owen

User-added image